[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many top-tier Pokémon so far. Will their evolutions be good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (114KB, 1136x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1136x596px
So many top-tier Pokémon so far. Will their evolutions be good, /vp/?
Why is the new Aloladex so good?
>>
Because they've really stepped up Pokemon design recently. Gen VI was god tier in terms of concepts and designs, and it looks like they're carrying over this trend to VII.
>>
>>26745277
>Anon has good taste for once
END OF DAYS IS UPON US!
>>
>>26745277
Pikipek and Yungoos are great and can obly get better. Pikipek especially has great animations.
>>
I missed all the gameplay and shit, is there a comprehensive list of all the new Pokemon/gameplay info revealed?

pls don't tell me I have to go to fucking serebii
>>
>>26745660
just go to the sun and moon site
>>
>>26745277
As long as we get at least a hundred new Pokémon, Alola will blow Kalos out of the water.
>>
File: Litleo_XY097.png (3MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Litleo_XY097.png
3MB, 1566x881px
>>26745308
>Gen VI was god tier in terms of concepts and designs
>>
>>26745660
>3 new Pokémon, check the site
>Magearna's ability is incredibly OP in doubles
>new FFA mode called Battle Royal
>can see whether a move is super effective/effective/not very effective on a Pokémon after beating it once
>can see in-battle stat changes of Pokémon now
>no more battle circles
>There's apparently a Pokémon called Tapu Koko that protects the starting island in some way and is revered as a deity. There's three others (I think), one for each island, but IDK whether they're all different Pokémon or not
>customization confirmed
>Popplio is bulky and slow with better Special Attack than Attack and learns Disarming Voice early on
>Pikachu has a new cry
I think that's it
>>
File: 823758972.png (743KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
823758972.png
743KB, 600x473px
>>26745277
Yungoos is the best one so far, and I hope his evolution(s) up the rage
>>
Gen 5 Truly was rock-bottom in terms of bad design. Hopefully this trend continues
>>
>>26745751
True. Gen 6, as small as it was had a lot of good designs. Fletchling line, Scatterbug line, Litleo and Pyroar, Pancham and Pangoro, Espurr and Meowstic, Phantump and Trevenant, Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist, Clauncher and Clawitzer, Skrelp and Dragalge, Tyrunt and Tyrantrum, Amaura and Aurorus, and plenty of others.
>>
>>26745810
Well, it also had some of my favorite designs. Volcarona, Braviary, Cofagrigus, Hydreigon, Cinccino, Excadrill...

When you're rebooting the franchise and going for sheer quantity, you will inevitably get some shit designs, but you also get some star hits.
>>
>>26745308
I disagree, there were only 5 lines I particularly liked.
>>
yungoos will be in my team with nane "TrumpGoose"
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 711x669px
>>26746078
>naming your Pokémon after memes
>>
>>26745882
>Cofagrigus
>Liking Ghost Rotom
>>
>>26745277
The top row of Pokemon are some of my least favorite designs so far.
>>
>>26745882
>>26745810
Gen V was hands down the best gen for Bug fans.

>Scolipede line
>Galvantula line
>Leavanny line
>Volcarona line
>Durant
>Escavalier line
>Accelgor line
>Crustle line

Not only is an all-bug team without repeats possible, but it's even fairly decent in terms of gameplay. I was hype as fuck. Final team ended up being Scolipede, Galvantula, Durant, Crustle, Leavanny and Volcarona.
>>
>>26745277
Wut?
The only good design among those is the bug
>>
>>26745277
>Literally my mom's cat
>Literally my mom's weasel
>Literally my mom's pupper
>Literally my mom's crab louse

This is the generation with the most plain animal-looking mons
Yet it has the best designs since gen 3
>>
>>26746053
There were only like 5 lines period.
>>
>>26745277
>Yungoos
>Grubbin
>Good
Shit taste detected.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.