[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of the rival having a pichu? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 243e2436t54.png (295KB, 473x281px) Image search: [Google]
243e2436t54.png
295KB, 473x281px
What do you all think of the rival having a pichu?
Do you think this is just to have the series mascot in the game, Or do you think pichu will be switched out depending on your starter. Seeing as Litten is weak to Popplio, Pichu could have been chosen so the player will have something weak to their starter and strong against their starter. Maybe have Pikipek if you choose Rowlet, or Rock Doggo if you choose Litten. Just food for thought.
>>
>>26744423
Raichu Mega Evo
>>
Mega Raichu confirmed
>>
>>26744423
>ukelele pichu
is this racist?
>>
>>26744886

Hopefully.
>>
>>26744423
I hope it changes with the players choice
>>
Pichu if you chose Pooplio
Magby if you chose Rowlet
Azurill if you chose Litten Azurill is fixed and now water
>>
>>26744886
Nah its mega pikachu
>>
Pichu
Rhyhorn
Vanillite
>>
>>26745588
>implying it won't be a Magby prevo

screenshot this
>>
I think it will most definitely have something to do with some sort of forme. Maybe certain evolutionary lines like starters/pikachu line (to tie in with the anime) will be able to FUSE TOGETHER WITH THEIR TRAINERS CREATING A NEW TYPE OF EVOLUTION FUSION EVOLTUONS FUSOLUTION and of course this takes place of your mega evolution in battle so its a choice
>>
>>26744423
literally proves that it's gen 6.5
>>
File: 1385543485673.jpg (51KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1385543485673.jpg
51KB, 500x593px
>>26745588
This would be awesome
>>
>>26745599
Dubs confirm.

And Raichu is finally going to be retconned into another evolution line (yes, Dedenne)
>>
>>26744423
Just like Sycamore had Garchomp and friends against your Mega Mewtwo in XY, right?

That was a promotional demo like, the mother doesn't even block you to talk about your adventure and shit etc...
>>
>>26747298

Also Ukulele Pichu from Pokemon Rangers and Pikachu tribute in general.
>>
>>26747226

They just need to let Dedenne AND Pikachu evolve into Raichu. That'd be cool, if you could have different Pokemon evolve into the same Pokemon, but perhaps depending on what they evolve from, they have different typing or different base stats or things like that.
>>
>>26747298
They clearly left out the shit where you choose your gender and get your starter Pokemon.. so why wouldn't they leave out the "mom talk" too?

This was mentioned to be actual story material by the Nintendo or GameFreak reps I'm pretty sure.
>>
I say, mega raichu confirmed.
>>
>>26747298

They specifically mentioned on the stream that they were already past the beginning of the game, so what we were seeing was slightly into the game.

Why the fuck do all you retards (probably the same person) keep spouting bullshit about how they didn't' confirm things, just because you're too dumb to watch the stream for yourself?
>>
>>26745669
Magby is the prevo of his line. Magby>magmar>magmortar.
>>
>>26747398
We Digimon now
>>
>>26747565
mega pikachu*
>>
>>26745059
This. I'm fine if the rival has a weaker starter, but he better have proper coverage.
>>
>>26744886
I think you mean synchro Pikachu. :^)
>>
>>26744423
As long as he evolves it into a Raichu at some point, I don't mind at all. Especially if Raichu manages to get a mega in this game. :3 If he keeps it as a Pikachu, it'll be irritating.

I do love the idea that he could possibly have a second pokemon to counter your starter. That almost makes up for him choosing the weaker one.
>>
>>26744423

I don't know.
>>
At least it's not riolu
>>
The Pichu line would make sense if you think about the disadvantage he is at. SE against Popplio because water and Rowlet because flying. Since Hau chooses the starter weak to yours this might be a simple way to give him some coverage against 2 of the three starters.
>>
>>26749424
Rowlett isnt weak to electric. Thats what OP was saying having different pokemon to cover weaknesses
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.