[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible that the Alola dex is just like the Black 2/White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 762x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 762x570px
Is it possible that the Alola dex is just like the Black 2/White 2 dex? Meaning it has over 100 new mons, or around 100 at least, but still contains some Pokemon in the past, like in B2W2 you can find Riolu, Mareep, etc.
>>
probably,since a lot of people complained about XY lack of new mons and overpopulation of old.
>>
>>26740468
So like, every game excluding RGBY, BW, and XY?
>>
I really hope there's more than 100, or at least on the 100 spot.
I like all the designs so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x640px
>>26740518
I honestly think the reason why we got such few new mons in XY was because they had to make new models for old Pokemon.
This wasn't as much of an issue in previous generations because while sprites are still hard to make, they aren't NEARLY as hard full 3d models.
>>
>>26740553
And now that they're Just reusing them it's highly likely now
>>
>>26740570
That and they don't want to hit the 1000 mom mark yet.
But even then we probably won't get that mark until Generation 9 or 10, which is quite aways away.
>>
>>26740468
CROSS GEN EVOS
>>
>>26740553
>because they had to make new models for old
It's a big budget game. They got a big budget.
Also they just used Pokedex 3D models
>>
>>26740607
>muh 1k meme
Fuck off, stop doing this, I know it's just you being alone in this, you always try to bring this up. And always get backed the fuck off. Fuck off
>>
I liked how they released only 70+ Pokemon last time. It allowed them to promote all of them and let fans get exposed to them all. In previous generations when over 100+ Are released, it took awhile for certain Pokemon to make an anime appearance or debut in merchandise.
>>
>>26741483
No I agree that they probably dont want to rush to 1k.
>>
>>26741756
You can post from your phone all you want, but you're a retard. stop making this into a meme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.