[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now we've seen a handful of general Pokémon from the game...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: what pokemon.png (233KB, 608x406px) Image search: [Google]
what pokemon.png
233KB, 608x406px
Now we've seen a handful of general Pokémon from the game...

> are you happy with how the recently revealed Pokémon look?

> are there any Pokémon you're hoping to see get evolutions or pre-evolutions?

> are there any animals, objects, etc. you really want to be featured as Pokémon in the upcoming Sun and Moon?
>>
We've got a Trump mongoose. What's next, A Cruz rat?
>>
>yes

>Absol and Lapras Pre-evolutions, Girafarig pre-evolution and evolution

>toy soldiers like that one fake leak
>>
>>26740251
Hill Dog
>>
Yeah, actually. I was really worried because I disliked a lot of the gen 6 pokemon designs, but so far I've felt really positive about gen 7.

Mind you, we haven't seen any big evolved pokemon yet, so I should reserve judgement.
>>
>>26740251
>The mongooses found in Hawai’i are native to India and were originally introduced to Hawai’i Island in 1883 by the sugar industry to control rats in sugarcane fields on Maui, Moloka’i and O’ahu.

Meme magic
>>
im excited about le new buggie
>>
>>26740530
>reddit
>>
File: 1465710419410.jpg (492KB, 2888x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1465710419410.jpg
492KB, 2888x2880px
I like everything so far except for magearna and the moon legendary
>>
>>26740216
I honestly want to see Ledian get a Mega (since if the E3 footage is final, it means it won't be getting a natural evolution).

I want a Maractus evolution or Mega.

I like them all DESU.
>>
>stake out is a really cool ability but I hope it isn't exclusive to early route shitmons
>Yungoos looks really really good for an early route mon in-game because of hyper fang boosted by strong jaw, I hope it gets a secondary typing
>>
>>26743066
>yungoos gets four different forms
>normal + electric/fire/ice/poison
>>
>>26740530
So wait are you saying Trump is actually indian? M-MASAKA?!
>>
>>26740216
>are you happy with how the recently revealed Pokémon look?
Most of them. Not a fan of Zydoge or Robofairy. The other legends, yungoose, and popplio are ok. The rest are good or great.

>are there any Pokémon you're hoping to see get evolutions?
Of course. However, I won't hold my breath.

>pre-evolutions?
Unless there is an overhaul to baby pokemon that makes them useful somehow, no.

>are there any animals, objects, etc. you really want to be featured as Pokémon in the upcoming Sun and Moon

Turkey vulture, fire/grass anything, more squid/kraken, cool fossils, and pic related. I can't recall the name they gave it but with the way it looks it could easily be a water/fire pokemon if they went the route of saying the inside things were flames.
>>
Yes. I love that angry mongoose. Hope there's a snake counterpart like zangoose and seviper

Pre-evo/evo for maractus mega for ledian

MORE SHARKS
>>
>I'm feeling great with what we've seen so far, I think everyone looks great. Especially "High Energy" Yungoose.

>I can't name anyone specific, but I am hoping a few get evolutions/pre-evolutions.

>Tikis, Dolphins, Hawaiian folklore stuff, the usual.
>>
>>26740530
gen 8 pokeindia confirmed
>>
File: im).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
im).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>26743279
>Not liking green doggo
>>
File: 4a2.jpg (55KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.jpg
55KB, 500x428px
Why the fuck would you want prevos
>>
Yes

I like em a lot

But I'm hoping to see some Pokemon with designs that look great conceptually

I really, REALLY liked Malamar's design
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 952x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 952x635px
>>26740216

Coconut crab please
>>
>>26740216
I'm really happy they've decided to go with a more organic look for the new mons. Call me a genwunner, but I really loved how in gen 1 (well, and 2), basically all pokemon looked very heavily based on real creatures and as I said, looked very organic. That's the vibe I'm getting so far from here too. They're all simple yet charming. I like all gens really, and gen 6 was already a step in this direction for the most part, but it seems 7 is really going all the way. Unless the rest of them all look like Magearnea. Or unless, as per usual, the starters evolve very obviously into their "theme". E.g popplio becomes a circus seel with a ball on it's nose or something. That's what Id call inorganic. Take Chesnaught's armour for example. Nothing really wrong with it, just not to my tastes. Gen 1 were all literal dinosaurs.
>>
>>26740216
>The new looks are great, I have no complaints on any of the designs. My personal favorites so far are Rowlet, Yungoose, and Grubbin. The exude a lot of character, and it's nice to see some long-awaited types of Pokemon get made (Koala, traditional mongoose, etc).

>Cross-gen evos are dead; the best we can hope for are Megas. I would like for some underrated 'mons to get Megas, like Ledian, or maybe some outlier like Hippowdon or Magcargo or something like that. If they can make Kangaskhan a game-breaker, they can make any Pokemon good.

>I would love some more Rotom forms. Besides that, we desperately need a dolphin, a tiki-god legendary, and I would personally really like a Venus flytrap or similar "man-eating" plant.
>>
>>26743279
But there was an overhaul to baby pokemon last gen. All pokemon in the Undiscovered Egg Group have 3 IVs set to 31.
>>
I like all of them so far except for that mongoose. It's just so ugly.
>>
>>26744132
An overhaul as in their purpose.
Babymon need to do something, anything.

The IV thing is a step in the right direction but that isn't enough to justify new ones.
>>
>>26740251
Hillary Rat about to be BTFO
Lowest BST in the whole game. Stall ability
>>
>>26744186
>make Little Cup an officially supported format again
>because gamefreak doesn't ban specific normal pokemon, prevos could be used to proxy-ban pokemon like scyther
>>

i dont think we're ever gonna see this again because of mega evolutions
>>
File: waterbear.gif (1MB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
waterbear.gif
1MB, 320x198px
>>26740216

Grubbin and Yungoose look great, the rest are okay.

I just want any cross-gen evolutions at all, just to prove that they're not gone for good.

Waterbear when?
>>
>>26744244
A cross gen other than Eevee. I assume you meant that, Anon.
>>
File: 21.jpg (225KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
225KB, 800x548px
>>26740216

They're all pretty great, I've even come to like lunala

>are there any Pokémon you're hoping to see get evolutions or pre-evolutions?

chatot desu, but also I'd be fine with more cross gen evos for any pokemon that really deserve them

>are there any animals, objects, etc. you really want to be featured as Pokémon in the upcoming Sun and Moon?

I'd really like to see another shark pokemon and maybe a pokemon based on pic related
>>
If Yungoos doesn't evolve into Strongoos I'm going to flip a table.
>>
>>26744277

I assumed that went without saying.
>>
>>26740216

I want a Rock/Fire tiki torch, possibly a fossil.
I want a Rock/Poison kimodo dragon.
I also want the Skill Link Birb revealed today to evolve into a Rock/Flying type and Keep Skill Link, obviously with the optimal moveset for a Skill Link pokemon with that typing.
(I don't even like the Rock type that much).

I want the pokemon that receive Megas to be very topical in relation to the games: so anything tropical, Hawaiiesque, or related to the sun, moon, or any other celestial body.
Examples: Tropius, Ludicolo, Exeggcutor, Solrock, Lunatone, Johto starters (if only because of the volcanic element of Typhlosion), Ninetales, Volcarona, Bellossom/Lilligant, Clefable, Azumarill, Mismagius, maybe Cresselia and the legends.

Anything along these lines I'll be happy with. Mostly the pokemon who should get Megas in games like this should get Megas.
>>
>>26744149

Pretty much this for me too. I don't get how people are comparing this mon to the simple Gen I pokemon. It has that derpy artstyle they used for the human ORAS characters.

Unpopular opinion: I really like Magearna. I've been seeing a lot of people say they like every mon revealed so far besides Magearna. Granted I was hoping it would turn out to be a Shift Gear sweeper but a special version of Moxie is good too. Mostly it just has a good design imo. Very steampunky.
>>
I like how cute and relatively tame design-wise they all are so far. Makes for more contrast when they evolve or later Pokemon start looking weirder and more intimidating etc. Overall they're off to a good start. I'm just wondering how many new Pokemon there are. Over 100 again hopefully but they have said they wanna focus on making a few well designed ones rather than a hundred that no one likes with the occasional gem so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>26743044
They said it isn't final but I doubt the slots for new Pokemon haven't been finalised for ages. It'd be a cool way to tease new evos or prevos in trailers and gameplay to eagle eyed viewers though.
>>
>>26743792
For some stronger mons it lets you obtain them earlier in the game than you would normally because of base stats, but other than that there's really no point.
>>
File: 357-Tropius.png (99KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
357-Tropius.png
99KB, 300x292px
>>26743792
>he doesn't want an ultra cute Tropius prevo
>>
>>26744868
Humongoos
>>
>>26745241
I would choos goos that
>>
>>26743843
I could always go for more crustaceans.

I always wanted a jellyfish Pokemon, but was kinda disappointed in Jellicent's design(s). Another attempt at a jellyfish would be great.

And just in general, I really want a Fire/Fairy and Normal/Ghost. I don't know WHAT they could do for those, especially the latter, but I'd like to see Gamefreak try.
>>
>>26740216
>yungoos looks like gen 3
>grubbin looks like gen 6
>rockdog and woodpecker look like gen 5
>koala looks like gen 4

Nothing looks revolting yet so I'll wait until their evolutions come out.
>>
>>26743166

can Trump poo in the loo?
>>
Yes

The usual- Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, Dunsparce.

Great White
>>
I didn't care much for the starters or legendaries, but the first route mons are all pretty solid.
>>
By the way yungoose is formed it looks like a rollout-mon.

I have really high hopes for those ginormous teeth.
Please let this be one of those "it grew bigger" mons and not some weird shit like bunnelman.
>>
>>26740216

I just want over 120 New Pokémon.
>>
>>26740216

I've hated the starter rodents after ratata just because they are goofy as fuck. For some reason this chad seems legit. Maybe it's the teeth plus the eyes.

I hope it's evolved forms are decent. Could definitely make my team if so.
>>
>>26743483
>MORE SHARKS

idk if they're native to the Pacific but I really really really want a Water/Steel Thresher shark with a scythe-like tail.
>>
>>26740216
That fucking painted-on mouth, good lord. The design could have been alright. Hopefully an evolution undoes that stupidity.
>>
"It builds small walls to defend it's territory. Trainers often trip over these walls in tall grass." -Sun Pokedex entry for Yungoos
>>
>>26740216
I really want a new, fresh region with no older-gen ports, but at least 180 new.

Just porting over 90 to help fill up that regional 'dex is sorta going half-assed, and I know it's a lot of work, but c'mon.

No more of tha black/white nonsense, when you're making an isolated island region.

At least they said they're keeping the pokemon consistent with what you'd expect from the island region.
>>
>>26740216
Legendaries? Trash tier. Literally Digimon designs.

Everything else has promise. They look better than most things released gen 4 and 5, which is really good. 6 had a few iffy poke, like Klefki, but I was optimistic. Glad to see they can still design interesting mon.
>>
>>26745217
> Preevo of a shitmon

Chingling tier
>>
>Yes
Except for the Koala, but I just don't really like Koalas. Everyone else I'm catching. Not including legendaries. Because you don't really have a choice.

>Girafarig

>Hog nose snake. Stegosaur
>>
>>26743019
Same. I particularly dislike those 2 designs, with Lunala being the only box legend to date that I've disliked.

That being said, I'm really liking the designs overall. Even the basic designs like Grubbin and Yangoos, which would normally be filler 'mon, are great. I genuinely love those two.

Starters are good, if a bit odd, but their final forms matter most, so we'll wait and see on those.

I wanna see a god damn Tropius evolution.
Also any Mega's.

> are there any animals, objects, etc. you really want to be featured as Pokémon in the upcoming Sun and Moon?

Literally any dinosaur. A raptor or diplodocus in particular would be best.
>>
>>26743864
>genwun
>all real or organic creatures

grimer, koffing, gastly, voltorb, geodude, magnemite, tangela, exxegcute, jynx, mr. mime lines

gotta love seeing wild mime animals and jynxes out in my backyard
>>
File: opinions on the internet.png (1MB, 1510x1204px) Image search: [Google]
opinions on the internet.png
1MB, 1510x1204px
>>26740216
I just want some decent bugs
>>
>>26740216
Yeah, actually I quite like all of them so far. My favorites right now are Litten Iwanko and Pikipek
And the rest are good to great.

>are there any Pokémon you're hoping to see get evolutions or pre-evolutions?
I'm not really wanting pre-evos but if they can give evos or even megas to underpowered mons anything would be fine.

>are there any animals, objects, etc. you really want to be featured as Pokémon in the upcoming Sun and Moon?
Just a Normal/Ghost type already, and an actual Armadillo mon.
>>
>>26747996
Fuck off Verlis
>>
>>26748017
What? What's a verlis?
>>
>>26740251

>Trump
This just killed this Pokémon
>>
>>26748029
It's a Japanese delinquent, not a trump meme.
>>
>>26748029
>>Trump
>This just killed this Pokémon
>Implying Trump isn't the God-Emperor we need
>>
>>26740216
Genuinely okay with everything shown so far. I'm looking forward to SM's release.
>>
>>26740216
all of the Pokemon in the latest leak are the most lazy generic derivative shit.
>>
>>26748060
Nice meme
Now go back to /pol/
>>
>>26748075
latest trailer*
>>
> are you happy with how the recently revealed Pokémon look?
Pretty satisfied so far

Anything. I just want cross gen evolutions to exist again

Nightmarchers
Wheel bug (or any assassin bug)
More spiders
More snakes
>>
I want a cat Pokemon.
>>
>>26748075
Sadly, this.
>>
>Yes.

>Mega crobat, mega ledian, mega goodra, mega magmortar, mega magnezone and mega electivire.

>Dolphins, fire/electric poké.
>>
File: 1465987984686.jpg (70KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
1465987984686.jpg
70KB, 636x382px
>>26748029

You have to go back.
>>
>>26748075
Because they're all first route pokemon
>>
>>26748080
>everything I hate is /pol/

Grow up democuck, Bernie is done.
>>
>>26748173
but these have no fucking identity, they're just... things.
these look like they even skipped the sketching phase
I bet they were made by the 3D animators messing with the modeling program at 3AM
>>
>>26748212
>they're just... things

Wow what an argument
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.