[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might just be nothing, but I feel like it'll be a sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1464878702583.png (3MB, 1457x3490px) Image search: [Google]
1464878702583.png
3MB, 1457x3490px
This might just be nothing, but I feel like it'll be a sign of what's to come in terms of SM's difficulty.

We know two things. First off, your rival picks the starter that's weak to yours. Second, Lillie does not battle against you. This means that unless you get Chicken/Alola/Luna/Serene/Moon-Chan as a rival, the series will have literally stooped so low that your rival has the starter that's weak to you.

Dear god. Pray with me, /vp/. Even Gen 6 had a rival with the stronger starter.
>>
If you want a hard game, consider playing VGC, or simply playing online.
>>
did you not notice he also had a pokemon strong against your starter? and why are you so concerned with m-muh difficulty and m-muh asshole rival? if you want a hard game, play a game marketed toward, i dunno, adults, or like >>26737322
said, just play online you unredeemable autist
>>
>>26737322
>vgs
>hard
>at all

Top tier VGC is just chinks spamming sheer cold at each other
>>
>>26737376
>t. autist
>>
>>26737219
Who gives a shit which starter he picked. What matters is his team composition as a whole.
>>
>>26737219
yeah, and he then gets a Pokemon that's SE against your starter. His starter also doesnt matter as much as his overall team comp. Gen 1 garry picked the one strongest against you, but then had a bunch of shit Pokemon with Shit move sets.
>>
>>26737360
>did you not notice he also had a pokemon strong against your starter?
This.

I bet he only had a Pichu because the retard playing chose Popplio. Not that I have anything against Poplio but it is the less popular one so far

If you pick Rowlett he might have something like a Magby, and if you pick Litten he might have an azurill or something.
>>
>>26737376
any online play beyond casual mindless cockslapping is harder than the main story
it's a fact
>>
Consider this.
We saw hau with a Pokemon that is SE against popplio. So maybe he gets a Pokemon with a SE STAB against your main Pokemon. Like Grubbin for Rowlet and doge with Litten.
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 199x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 199x188px
>>26737437
This.
>>
>>26737492
>Azurill
>Water-type
>>
>>26737437
>Has pooplio
>Rival has Lit-ten
>Rival gets a Pichu that eventually evolves to Raichu to counter your mermaid shit.
>>
>>26737437
this OP
don't tell me you are one of those fucking casuals that only uses their starter pokemon the whole game, instead of a ballanced team of 6 pokemon.
>>
File: hallelujah.jpg (157KB, 470x229px) Image search: [Google]
hallelujah.jpg
157KB, 470x229px
>>26737492
>if you pick litten he might have an azurill
>mfw huge power azumarill in the final battles
>>26737516
>bug type SE against grass-type
>>
Who gives a dick about the fucking rival? He could pick 3 pokemon that are strong against the starter and still get his fucking puss crushed. I'd be fine with doing away with a rival all together if it wasn't for easy experience points. I'm focused on gyms and e4. Maybe even the evil team a bit but they have been and prolly always will be a joke. Blue was the only rival worth noting ever so who gives a fuck about this island nigger. Plus that older pedophile dude is the strongest trainer on the island, so be prepared for that nigger.
>>
>>26737603
>bug type SE against grass/flying*
>>26737571
It can learn some Water-type moves regardless.
>>
>>26737360
why do you even play pokemon
>>
>>26737219
It only matters if the starter can mega evolve.
>>
>>26737737
I like the regions, the creatures, and the lore, and the game is pretty well-designed even if it's a bit easy
>>
>>26737836
you just implied that being too easy is bad. so why would you think pokemon going off the deep end into becoming a baby hand-holding game is a thing nobody should care about?
>>
File: rival.png (146KB, 1092x820px) Image search: [Google]
rival.png
146KB, 1092x820px
>>26737219
Having a pokemon with a type advantage against your starter and a stab move in what seems to be an early second in game battle make him already more challenging than most other rival at this point of the game.
>>
>>26737836
>and the game is pretty well-designed
Yeah, if we were in the 90's.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.