[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK this smug little bastard, purposely didn't walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: JUST.png (61KB, 122x180px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
61KB, 122x180px
HOLY FUCK

this smug little bastard, purposely didn't walk some more to let us see grubbin
didn't even grab the items in the grass
didn't even show us the pokedex
didn't even switch pokemon midbattle

what the FUCK
>>
Liked him better than the chick

>We should stop right here
>Thirsty for that Kukui cock
>I love playing this in the office
other shit I tuned out

3/10 would not faghag
>>
>>26734938
yea plus he skipped the dialogue really quickly
sure time was limited but god damn fuck you i wanted to read some more
>not remembering he has potions
>popplio faints
>uses ledyba instead of new mons
fucking FAGGOT
>>
>>26735048
God I fucking hated her. American girls are so terrible.
>>
>>26735372
>catches woodpecker
>quickly skips through dex info

Pissed me off

>>26735048
She was fucking bragging about playing the game which made me angry. Like shut up and show me the gameplay

and then fucking Masuda answering her questions in such dumb ways, like "Oh yeah, we wanted the Pokemon to be cute"
>>
>>26734938
He was instructed by GF as to what he can and cant do. You can tell though he was trying to encounter mons by how he tried to subtly extend how long he was in the grass in the first patch he walked in by moving slightly to the right. GF didnt want to reveal certain things hence why trump hair mons dex entry was covered up. They were both trying to do as much as they could to expose as much as they could. The girl even kept opening her mouth pointing out details. Lillies bag. That wierd name she mentioned before the pichu and litten battle. Trainer customization.
>>
he'd be really hot without shit-tier 90's hair
>>
>>26734938
>didn't even show us the pokedex
The girl said they should give a look to the pokedex after he caught a couple of mons, and there was a short awkward silence, and then Masuda said they hadn't put the pokedex in the game yet.
>>
>>26735372
>uses ledyba instead of new mons
this really triggered me.
>>
>>26737853
are you blind

a legitimate question
>>
File: JUST.png (117KB, 205x226px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
117KB, 205x226px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.