[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people think koala and dog are earlymons your new is showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>people think koala and dog are earlymons

your new is showing

daily reminder that early shitmons aren't revealed right after starters

back in XY the ones showed were Pancham, Helioptile and I think Gogoat, in BW it was Minccino and I think a fish

usually they're revealed in the middle
>>
>>26717224
>muh patterns
>>
>>26717231
>calls out patterns
>while at the same time doing the same thing

too much iron is dangerous
>>
>>26717224
>everything they show will be in the same order
you are beyond saving but i recommend help anyway
>>
>>26717285
see >>26717276

sucks that the only way to refute a point is "he thinks it will be the same" and name calling, but then this is 4chan and a degenerate sub-board at that
>>
>>26717276
What pattern? That there's going to be an early route mon?

Cause ya know, thats literally impossible not to have.

Besides, Minccino was revealed alongside Pidove. And your "pattern" is inconsistent in and of itself, so there's no reason to automatically assume that they wont be.

Does it mean they will be early route pokemon for sure? No, but your reason for assuming that they arent is stupid.
>>
>>26717364
my main point is to refute the "lel early shitmons" people

what's to say dog is something like electrike or furfrou, which were around after the first gym if I'm not mistaken?
>>
>>26717376
Nothing, but it doesnt mean that they wont be early route 'mons either.

Besides, XY pretty much showed that early route pokemon have a shot at being great, easily. Both Talonflame and Diggersby are very powerful pokemon. Staraptor too.
>>
>>26717376
Anon, there's no refuting shitposters.
>>
>>26717392
I'm mostly going for "Iwanko and the starters have something special!" and most people go for "but Iwanko is an early mon!" as though it is outright revealed.

Yeah sure koala could be an early shitmon, but with how Iwanko is treated, it screams of something special and not just for an early shitmon.

And yes I know of their greatness (though for Diggersby you need its HA so I don't think it counts).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.