[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who denied the 5th gen starters >people who denied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 5th gen.jpg (55KB, 780x559px) Image search: [Google]
5th gen.jpg
55KB, 780x559px
>people who denied the 5th gen starters
>people who denied fairies
>people who denied Hoenn remakes
>people who denied Zygarde/Gundam ZZ
Where do you think they are now?
>>
Denying Ballio. (?)
>>
File: Something.png (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Something.png
6KB, 100x100px
>Still denying Roothoot :^)
>>
denying alchemy
>>
File: tumblr_n1xfh9chAu1roc0yyo5_500.jpg (146KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1xfh9chAu1roc0yyo5_500.jpg
146KB, 500x275px
I used hope that these evolutions were fake, but now they really grown on me to the point that their one of my favorite starter designs. I'm I the only one who thinks this way?
>>
>>26717523
Me too man. I used to dislike the chespin line but the gradually became more comfy and cool looking to me.
>>
>>26716546
denying Ash-Greninja

It's only a matter of time :)
>>
>>26716909
i still believe D:
>>
>>26716546
Anime-onlyfags got cucked so hard it's not even fun, I hope they all kill themselves before Ash Frog is revealed to be playable as well.
>>
>>26716546
>Denied 5th gen starters
>Didn't deny fairies because I wasn't even aware of it
>Hoenn remakes seemed likely
>Obvious that Zygarde new form was going to appear in Sun/Moon

Doing pretty well
>>
>>26717849
At least denying Ash Greninja makes some sense - still gonna happen in, at minimum, the base concept, but I can at least see the reasoning since that form is so heavily tied into the anime and practically requires making Ash game canon alongside Red (or even replacing Red if they want to piss off Gen Wunners bad enough)
>>
>>26717931
And Gen 2. And Gen 3.
>>
>>26716546
I'm still mad at this bullshit
>>
I never denied any of those, I'm a sensible person.
>>
>>26716546

They got shot dead earlier today.
>>
>>26718098
Just like bird denial.
>>
>>26717849
I didn't deny all of these. But I honestly don't want anime in my games. ALSO:
>all the fags who told me ORAS was NEVER EVER going to happen and i'm an idiot for believing so
>>
everywhere crying "it's 7th gen"
>>
File: Good night sweet prince.png (13KB, 78x67px) Image search: [Google]
Good night sweet prince.png
13KB, 78x67px
>>26717865

Even if he's not real, he'll always be in our hearts.

God, I grew attached to this fucker, but that potential of being a adorable bro-tier pokemon that can be spooky and awesome at the same time. I'm sure going to miss him.
>>
File: 1452533117824.jpg (125KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1452533117824.jpg
125KB, 599x880px
>>26717849
And it makes me really sad they're going this low. Yeah, I know, it's not confirmed, but I'm pretty sure these people will do it. Japanese autists love how this fucking frog did in the Anime and now they'll rub that on everyone's faces.

They basically are making the most autistic fanfics canon. Transformfags will sure be diamonds tomorrow.

What's next? Marriage with Reshiram?
>>
>>26719868
autism
>>
File: That's cool yo.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
That's cool yo.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>26720159
>People liking things
>Bother to reply to call on their autism because they like things

Nothing autistic about that either.
>>
>>26720252
You said it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.