[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand something /vp/. All i see all day is you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ruinsofalph.jpg (46KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
ruinsofalph.jpg
46KB, 300x403px
Help me understand something /vp/. All i see all day is you guys bitching about pokemon. I'll admit I haven't spent a lot of time on this board, even though I'm a pokemon fan. Just seems to me like you guys don't even really like pokemon. Am i wrong, or are the loudest voices just the angriest ones?
>>
Why don't you go back to your fucking reddit hugbox then?
>>
>>26716094
If you can't be critical about something you love and want it to improve then you don't really love it.
>>
>>26716094
Liking pokemon?
Here?
on /vp/?
Man, I don't know!
>>
>>26716094
I'm with you, OP. I hardly come here anymore because these faggots bitch and complain over absolutely everything.

And then edgelords like >>26716268 defend it. This place is mostly filled with a bunch of unhappy autists is why.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 350x200px
I banish you from this board. You are to wander back to whichever hugbox you came from and never show your face here again, sire.
>>
File: 1465665835225.jpg (60KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1465665835225.jpg
60KB, 500x492px
>>26716094
> All i see all day is you guys bitching about pokemon
>implying this board hasn't always been like that
>>
The worst part is that everyone rushes in here to defend being a bunch of crybabies.
>>
>>26716292
I agree with being critical of something you love, but I don't see a lot of constructive criticism, just emotionally charged complaining. And I also get that if you really don't like something you've got a right to say so and talk about it, but a lot of what I see isn't that.
>>
>>26716268
>>26716329
Reddit is pretty fucking bad too, it's definitely a hug box. I'm not here to talk about reddit though, but they're a bunch of weebish tards who need to get off deviantart.

as for "implying the board hasn't always been like that", i did say I haven't spent much time here either. If it always like that, is that supposed to be a good thing?
>>
People who complain about people who complain are worse than people who complain.
>>
>>26716094
Pretty sure the people who do nothing but constantly bitch here are either trolls or are just doing it ironically.
>>
>>26716406
>I'm not here to talk about reddit though, but they're a bunch of weebish tards who need to get off deviantart.
Weak.
>>
>>26716094
You are fucking retarded. If everyone on /vp/ hated pokemon there would be no fighting just agreeing. The reason you see so much fighting is because everyone hates different things. What some people hate others love. People would not come to /vp/ if they at least didn't at one point in time love pokemon.

It's not that fucking complicated. It's the same shit in every fucking board too. I've seen some threads on /pol/ that are a huge circlejerk but for the most part even there there is a huge amount of bickering and disagreeing.

Fuck you and get the fuck out faggot. There are fucking underage kids on /vp/ right now less whiny then you.
>>
>>26716425
Then I guess there are a lot of trolls? There's a couple leak celebratory threads that start right after the leaks come out, but then it seems to just go back to people complaining about stuff. I know that I just don't understand why, but is this just where people come to complain about stuff, then?
>>
>>26716491
And how would you know that there are "underage kids less whiny" then him? Perhaps that's because you're one of them you dumb faggot. You can get the fuck out along with this faggot OP you fucking retard.
>>
>>26716308
Pretty much an oldfag of /vp/. Bailed back before gen 7 right when megas and fairies were revealed. Sub was alright before that shit, but seemed all the asshurt left a permanent stain on this sub.
>>
saying fuck a lot doesnt make any of your arguments any better. it goes to show how emotionally charged your statements are. learn to argue without saying fuck every next word, people might take you more seriously
>>
>>26716094
Its stupid to think even half the board hates everything about Pokemon. If they hate something, they are obviously comparing it to something they like.

The board has gotten really defensive lately by trying to say anyone who isn't in love with everything going on now being trolls or crybabies. I'm hyped as fuck for SM and its still retarded to see shit like this
>>
>>26716723
Oh wow. You sure taught me.
>>
>>26716094
No, everyone likes Pokemon. But hate the games,, metagame, the animu, the mango, all the people at game-freak/tPCi/voice-actors/Nintendo, all the artists, smogon/serebii/bulbapedo, most Pokemon themeslves (especially the furfag mons), the fans, the TCG, and everything in between.
If you like any of those things, return to reddit
>>
>>26716734
damn straight he did you faggot
>>
I hate it because I care. Does that make sense? It's maddening to think about what these games could have been and then seeing Gamefreak squander all that potential.
>>
>>26716802
It makes sense. I like these games a lot, but I know they aren't perfect. Sometimes they're far from perfect, and it is kind of frustrating knowing those in charge at Game Freak don't really listen to their fans. They've got a good thing and they leave it underwhelming at times.

That said, (and I know this is probably the worst excuse that goes around) it is a game targeted at kids, and for a kid's game it's pretty good, which is why we keep coming back for more. I guess it just seems weird that you guys want to spend so much time talking about what you like about it, but instead you do it by tearing apart the things you hate about it.

Maybe I'm not meant to be here, and I can already see my question is attracting some of that angry backlash. Either way, it doesn't matter what I think, I'm not trying to change it, I just wanted to understand
>>
>>26716094
#2 please
>>
>>26716915
Also bear in mind that for a big chunk of this board, the past 3 years of pokemon have sucked. This game needs to be good or thier love of the entire future of the franchise will start falling apart.

I'm not as angry but I didnt like any Gen 6 game that much so I'm much more aware of any bad thing that may come up in SM, or that's present now.

The trick is to find the threads you like making/going to.

>>26716723
It's pretty dumb to think that the person must be angry because he's saying fuck. You really think everyone here is close to tears or about to punch thier monitor? Oh please. Especially when you're new and so dont really know board culture.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.