[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when a Pokedex that's alive was confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: icameheretofuckbitches.png (149KB, 308x224px) Image search: [Google]
icameheretofuckbitches.png
149KB, 308x224px
Where were you when a Pokedex that's alive was confirmed 16 years ago

Actually, i'm curious as to see what everyone expects from Rotomdex. Will it still have the boring old descriptions or will they make up new ones that Rotom files.

What will the dex do? We saw little flags on the bottom screen, perhaps that's where it's telling you to go? Will the dex start making noise if you stray too far from the path?
>>
>>26710257
high chances of being a boring holding hand addition

I would really love something similar to the ORAS one, but I know it would be asking too much
>>
>>26710257
What is this from?
>>
>>26710280
>high chances of being a boring holding hand addition

This, but it would take the hand-holding burden away from the friends/rivals, so it might be an overall benefit to the game.
>>
>>26710257

Lol.
>>
Please don't be a leap pad possessed by the spirit of Navi who also thinks everyone has Autism and must explain everything like we haven't heard of Poeckeymens before
And I swear if it contributes to the plot, especially by getting you into some sort of trouble, I will shitpost the fuck out of this board with pictures of N saying "I FUCKING WARNED YOU ABOUT POKÉDEXES!"
Based on the pic we have of it talking, it's going to have an annoying personality with an even worse dialect.
But maybe you can turn that off.
Maybe Boys will get better clothes.
Maybe there won't be Token Race characters left and right.
Maybe hell will be at room temperature, because it's actually cold as fuck in some religions.
And maybe OP will always deliver and never be a faggot.
Nah.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.