[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find it weird how they just advertised ZZ Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ziggy.png (1006KB, 995x673px) Image search: [Google]
ziggy.png
1006KB, 995x673px
Does anyone else find it weird how they just advertised ZZ Gundam in the middle of a field in a normal ass battle? No story buildup or anything, it's just there, like some random event mon. Worries me that this will be another ORAS legendary collectathon with no regard for the story.
>>
>>26699007
It won't have any story impact at all, it'll just be there for post game as something to do
>>
>>26699007
No, because Mega Rayquaza was just shown in the middle of a normal ass battle too.
>>
>>26699007
It's gonna be in Episode Z
>>
We already knew about the thing for months, what more do you want?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (633KB, 832x466px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
633KB, 832x466px
>>26699007
No this scene has nothing to do with the actual game. They just want to show us that this thing is in the game. Also pic related.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (450KB, 806x427px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
450KB, 806x427px
>>26699064
>>
>>26699007
Do you want them to spoil everything for you or something?

The Zygarde reveals since way back when are just showing they haven't forgotten about Kalos's untied ends. They don't have to bare everything for us if it's going to be in the games.
>>
>>26699007
>Worries me that this will be another ORAS legendary collectathon with no regard for the story.

sounds good to me.
>>
There were people who actually hated that you could get all the previous cover legendaries in ORAS? Seriously?
>>
>>26699384
cutscenes and lore is nice
>>
>>26699384
My problem moreso stems from the how.
I liked how they distributed older legends in previous games, but in ORAS it felt rather lazy just to shit out a bunch of islands, or worse, just a rift/storm in the sky.
I liked how they did Ho-oh and Lugia, at least.
>>
>>26699416
WAsn't the story explanation that Hoopa was displacing them?
>>26699409
You'd know the story was extremely contrived and forced to give us a reason to catch all of them. Is it better to have a bullshit contrived story or to just let you do it? PEople have complained about there being TOO MUCH story surrounding legendaries. We didn't need cutscenes and lore for random legendaries being out of place before
>>
>>26699448
Yeah, but I don't care much for lore/story reason, I like exploring, so just having everything laid out in Soar was kinda disappointing.
>>
>>26699409
Not when you're just going in to sr for shinies
>>
>Gamefreak gives us a way to catch previous legendaries using the new IV generation rules all in one gen
>People will still find a reason to complain about it
It just... doesn't... stop
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.