[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low life fags complaining about the filler music >"oh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1465581712903.jpg (101KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1465581712903.jpg
101KB, 627x474px
>low life fags complaining about the filler music
>"oh look Zygarde forms 6.5 gen XDDDDD"
>pokemon designs are getting lazy >:-(

you filthy parasites disgust me
>>
>>26696667
A question: if one track is lazy shit (and that is accepted by fans), what stops them from making every other one the same shit? Thats why some people are concerned, but for your tiny little brain criticism = hatred. Fucking retard.
>>
They are people from Reddit that heard 4chan was all about shitposting("fun"posting) and don't realize that the shitposting is what most browsers hate.
>>
>>26696687
>That's why some people are concerned
Over fucking nothing? Really? Get the fuck out of here with that weak shit.
>>
>>26696667
>calling others parasites
Says the pokemon manchild who probably still lives off his own parents.
>>
>>26696667
>low life fags complaining about the filler music
>literally the music that we will hear the most on the game
>>
>>26696706
over fucking music
>>
>>26696687
out of all the things people could be talking about they talk about how shit the music is and complain about little fucking details as if the Pokémon company should bend over a and accept their every demand, fuck off with that shit "if we are okay with it then they will do it again!!!111" because you really expect a company like Nintendo to include something of that shit quality in its upcoming game? It's obvious it's just filler for now.
>>
>>26696754
fans have been dealing with low quality music in game for years and now people are concerned?

besides if I remember correctly X and Y's music was generic af
>>
>>26696667
It's 1-2 people who are flooding the board with their b8 threads and shitposts about bad music, 6,5 gen and lazy designs. Pretty much same team who forced owlmeme.
>>
>>26696737
>projecting
>>
>>26696706
you're a tool
off to reddit
>>
>>26696687
You seem to assume that GF cares what you think, which is incorrect.
>>
File: image.png (724KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
724KB, 1280x1280px
Why are there people who are happy that the track is shit?
>>
>not complaining about one of the two battle tracks you will hear the most in the game being shit
>>
>>26697564
Because they like anything that GF shits out no matter what, because they desperately need their pokemon fix, not having anything better to do
>>
>>26697607
No, I mean those who say
>yes I was right! SM will be shit like XY hahaha!
I can accept it being shit, but being happy at others losing hope and Sven themselves losing any hope they may have had?
>>
>>26697657
even*
>>
>>26696687
fucking thisssss
>>
>>26697564
who the fuck cares about the music this is as sad as the best soundtrack threads
>>
>>26697657
Are you disapointed with the music?
Y/N?
Are you disapointed with them reusing the floating models? (Salamence)
Y/N?
Maybe you have to worry a bit?
Would that be too much for someone needing their fix from a shitty company that unfortunately is responsible for the a popular franchise?
>>
>>26696667
>complains about people posting their opinions on /vp/
>complains about designs on /vp/
>comes to /vp/ to post anyways
>very likely to buy the game anyways
/vp/ in a nutshell
>>
>>26697713
You misunderstand me, it's not about how I feel, it's about "anti-hypers"who don't want anybody to have hopes and expect everything to be as shit as it possibly can be.
>>
>>26697774
I do not want it to be shit
But look at the footage so far and taking into account the missed potential of XY and the insult that was ORAS, I am fucking worried

Is Masuda the director in SM like in XY?
>>
>>26696667
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon look really shitty. Small region, bland characters, and underwhelming starters. Pokemon is really falling.
>>
>>26696687
But nearly every wild pokemon battle theme has been shit. Why worry about this one?
>>
File: 1394075059236.png (71KB, 346x159px) Image search: [Google]
1394075059236.png
71KB, 346x159px
>>26696667
>Man why do people complain about the various details that make up the game as a whole
>It's not a big deal
>Just ignore it

If you haven't the capacity to develop an opinion outside of complacently accepting everything why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>26698003
What theme? Did we hear part of the Alola soundtrack somewhere?
>>
>complaining about music

Bui ran out of ideas to his faggotry confirmed
>>
>>26696687
>Implying they give a shit about what /vp/ thinks
And I'm glad they don't
>>
>>26696667
I don't really know why people think the music is THIS bad. I mean it's obviously generic as FUCK but nothing to lose your mind about. Gen 5 wild pokemon battle was pretty much the same.
>>
>filler
Nothing in these trailers is ever filler. Everything shitty from the XY trailer in January ended up being in the final game.
>>
>Music is shit
>Doesn't turn it off
I have muted every handheld Pokemon game I have ever played. If anything is good I listen to it online instead of through some garbage speakers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.