[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you that think we will have gen 4 remakes this gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1463404396692.png (538KB, 1728x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1463404396692.png
538KB, 1728x1448px
For those of you that think we will have gen 4 remakes this gen well let me ask you this why remake a game when you can still play the original on the latest console
>>
The pic is an example of the craps you guys thought of
>>
Because people will buy it anyways just to play a region they liked with better graphics and up to date mechanics

Also the originals are long, long out of print
>>
do you think Game Freak being money grubbing jews would pass up the opportunity to make millions of dollars using nostalgia?

retard
>>
>>26686864
For the cash
>>
They are coming sooner or later whether you like it or not, might not be this gen, who knows.
>>
>>26686901
>retard
Aww thank you
>>
>>26686864
Uranus pearl.

Whose anus pearl?

hehehe
>>
>>26686970
That's another reason why I chose that pic
>>
>>26686864
Maybe it's because the gap that Pokemon Bank has left. Not everyone has the internet, and plenty feel they shouldn't have to pay just to keep their old pokemon.
>>
>>26686993
How would remakes give them their old pokemon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.