[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's entirely possible for GF to patch XY and ORAS to allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: colorref.png (155KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colorref.png
155KB, 800x1000px
It's entirely possible for GF to patch XY and ORAS to allow trading with SuMo, right? Would they actually force you to use Pokebank to send Pokemon over despite them being on the same system?
>>
>>26678804
>It's entirely possible for GF to patch XY and ORAS to allow trading with SuMo, right?
most likely
>Would they actually force you to use Pokebank to send Pokemon over despite them being on the same system?
yes
>>
The games are shittily programmed
they won't patch anything except bugs, I heard if they tried the patch would be massive due to the way the game data is laid out
>>
>>26678804
>Is it possible?
yes.

>Will GF do something rational?
Fuck that noise!

Also, obligatory SuMo Rabble rabble rabble
>>
I'd prefer doing a minigame like when transferring from gen 4 to 5 instead of forcing Pokebank
>>
>Thinking GF would make a move that would lose them Pokebank subscription fees
>>
File: 4L_31BgDrlK.jpg (60KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
4L_31BgDrlK.jpg
60KB, 500x492px
>SuMo
>>
>>26678804
Why can't you use a credit card and pay for pokebank anon? It's just 5 bucks A YEAR.
>>
it will work the same way ORAS <-> XY did. You can trade and battle as long as it isn't anything new.
>>
>>26679336
The trading part I can believe, but if they change the battle system at all (such as changing sleep mechanics) it won't happen.
>>
>>26679356
Guess they're not changing the battle mechanics then.
>>
>>26679356
>What is Kalos Rules

It'll be like that expect Hoenn/Kalos rules

Trading from sumo to oras/xy

x Pokemon cannot be traded
>>
GF sucks at patches.
>>
>>26679315
This
>>
>>26678804
Rocket uniforms are a miracle of the universe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.