[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things that Trigger you on /vp/ You get called an Unovbortion/underage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: why the are you reading this.jpg (54KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
why the are you reading this.jpg
54KB, 1280x853px
ITT things that Trigger you on /vp/

You get called an Unovbortion/underage for disagreeing with someone about Unova I'm a johtotoddler BW2 are the 2nd best games

Calling out X and Y's faults and comparing them to the game before it. Also general GF apolgists
>Unovabortion
>Why don't you not play the games then
>You know you can make the game harder
>It wasn't in RS
ect.

When SinnohFetuses argue DPimo worst games: pacing, story, level curve, and mon distubiton of new mons (Can't even get Tangrowth in the game without trading), and gym leader teams ect. are just as good as Plat. 3rd best games and we'll be getting good remakes of them

Also messing up spoiler tag, if I did

What are yours?
>>
Cool blog. Grow thicker skin.
>>
>>26675545
>You get called an Unovbortion/underage
Oh god it's the autist from that thread from yesterday
>>
>>26675545
The inability of most people on this board to accept that someone's opinion is different than their own.
>>
>>26675545
Mine? Hearing all the trash underage summerfags like to say.
>>
>>26675561
Anon, everyone here is autistic. I have no idea what're talking about
>>
>>26675567
Sometimes it's just fun to yell at them
>>
>GF IS SO LAZY THEY WONT EVEN BRING BACK FOLLOWING POKEMON

Good. That was a shitty feature anyway. Not to mention Models would look like absolute garbage in the overworld and make the frame rate commit suicide.
>>
>>26675545
When people say that Johto had the best starters. They're all bland and unremarkable. Only Megas could make them stand out.
>>
>>26675595
ehh I'm a fan of Tododile, Unova has worst starters, and I love the games. Johto is close
>>
>>26675563
Except for your own opinions that are absolute, objective facts, right?
>>
>>26675545
Oh I forgot to mention

When someone calls you contrarian, just because you have a fucking different taste in a fictional creatures.
>>
>>26675612
>unova starters
>worse than kalos
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 2048x2048px
Retards on here sprouting their opinions as fact. It turns from a simple discussion/debate into unoriginal insults.

Someone has a different opinion than you, big whoop.

This board gives me cancer, why the fuck do I still browse it.
>>
>>26675651
No, unova starters have the worst evolutions.
>>
>>26675545
Saying Brendan's new design is worse than his RS/E design.

They're not that different, and the lack of pants under shorts is a welcome change.
>>
>>26675673
>>/v/
>>
>>26675678
Nothing is worse than two furbaits and a weeb frog
>>
>>26675651
It's just they feel more replaceable, outside of samourott. Lilligant/Darmuka just in BW
>>
I want underage edgy /pol/ to leave. Just filling up space with the same pointless thread every other day.
>>
>>26675700
I liked Greninja, but it's overpandered AF

Fire starters are consistently bad imo
>>
>>26675715
I want the people who say if you don't like a single black person
>/pol/ please go

It usually involves Iris or Shauna, aka shit characters
>>
>>26675673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZH3kQmZtuQ
>>
>>26675545
When Unovafags get BTFO in some other thread and make a new one in the hopes that people agree with them in their perpetual quest to resolve their inferiority complex.

For example, this one.
>>
>>26675700
Vorefag snake, fire/FIGHTING, and "it pulls its sword out of its ass."
>>
>>26675763
I'm just trying to get away from the 4 fucking pictures of Unova on the catalogue
>>
>>26675764
>vorefag snake

not the pokemon's fault it got dragged into fetish hell

>fire/fighting
That one is the only shit one

>"it pulls its sword out of its ass."
People would be bitching about how "It just gets bigger" if it stayed bipedal.
>>
>>26675545
People posting replays as if it's the greatest shit ever when they're sitting in the 1000-1200 range.

This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so many of you fuckers doing this. I don't give a damn about your shitty low elo battles. stop acting like you're any good when you're not.

I never click on any link that's Anything Goes or Random Rattle because it's guaranteed to be cancer from both players. And no I don't even care when it's 2 players playing historically terribly, for all I know it's two 8 year olds having fun.

This is the only thing that triggers me here.
>>
>>26675763
Anon (you) earned this one. You said exactly what he was talking about! Gold star!
>>
>People wanting a nerf to fairy type
>that stupid Lillie is a slav meme
>>
>>26675802
Want another?
>>
>IVs are a good mechanic
>ORAS is a good remake
>OMG LOOK AT THIS SEREBII TWEET GUYS BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF AND I NEED TO SUCK JOE'S DICK TO KNOW ANYTHING XD
>Smogon sucks for having arbitrary rules and little variety but VGC is great for having arbitrary rules and little variety
>People who want more remakes after the travesty that is ORAS
>anti-genwunners who get mad at anything that happens to only have gen 1 pokemon even though it isn't actively hating against new pokemon
>people who misuse spoiler tags and make posts annoying as fuck to read for no real reason
>>
>>26675838
I fucking hate the slav meme

I think bug should resist fairy thats all with all the fairy/psychic getting rid of the bug weakness kinda sucks
>>
>>26675848
>iv's are shitty, but we're stuck with them
>it was just rushed soaring/dex nav/camera angles/no more grid was great then they stopped. (Like only route 1/2 had actual Pokemon tails
>>
>>26675545
>Stupidity
>The term ashnime
>People who hate on Unova just to be contrarian and edgy
>When people say to just turn off the XP share in XY/ORAS and think that that's still enough to muster a challenge
>When people shitpost about 4x weaknesses as if they're the end of the world
>Can we talk about
>Stealth furshit threads, looking at you phox phriday and all you other furshits
>When people try to force another Wottergate
>Being called a newfag despite having contributed when Team Rocket defeated Revolver Ocelot
>Raptor's art
>77 fag
>>
>>26675545
The faggot who goes

t. ____

Every post
>>
>>26675545
>Getting triggered both by people hating on XY and GF apologists
Wow, stop posting anytime.
>>
>>26676003
I listed things I get called when I said it retard
>>
XD
>>
>>26675838
All I want is Grass to be immune to Fairy and then it's fine.
>>
>>26676391
>grass immune to fairies

please god, let this happen
>>
When someone links me to /pol/ for posting a picture of Trump. Just Trump, no saying "Mexicans are shitty" which they aren't but just the Trump picture.
>>
>>26675545
>SuMo
>People that think the Kantokid/Johtoddler titles designate someones favorite gen instead of the first gen they were exposed to.
>People who think Fairy isn't an OP type.
>People who write of legendaries as skilless n00b tier, and back their claims up with their blogposts about how they beat a team with 5 shit-tier legendaries using their Protean Greninja and Aegislash.
>Gloom. I don't know why, but whenever I encounter a Gloom, it pisses me right the fuck off.
>Homer Simpson. Nothing against OP, but whenever I see Homer it is always followed by belligerent, retarded shitposting.
>Overuse of the term autistic to refer to anyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>26676572
I'm not a fan of using the word autistic, but you got to do what you got to do to be "cool"
>>
>>26675545
>Go in bro/ sis pokemon thread or team rate thread
>post a team from XY or ORAS
>get called underage
>>
>>26676477
>posting trump
>>26675838
>>26675854

same

>on veepee

but why?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 740x960px
>>26677135
Because it was a reaction image.
>>
>>26675545

I don't get triggered by any of it. It usually makes me laugh instead.
>>
>>26675829
for you.
>>
>>26675575
this
>>
>>26675589
it would also take a WHILE to render new models for all pre existing mons, some formes plus whatever new mons are coming
>>
File: 1427603703978.jpg (16KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1427603703978.jpg
16KB, 260x260px
>furshit
>image.jpg
>femanons (never type i's in upper case when they should be and contribute massively to the two formerly mentioned issues)
>>
Unovabortions retroactively shitting on Gen 1 and 2 designs because they're upset at the fact that people shit on Gen 5's designs, even though no one (including them) ever had a problem with the older designs prior to Gen 5.
>>
>Don't spend every waking moment hating Gen 6 even though I have my own share of problems with it
>get called apologist
>It's a sinnoh remake thread becomes a WHY WOULD YOU WANT MORE REMAKES episode
>>
>>26680379
>not naming all your files "image" just to fuck with people
>>
>>26675545
>I'm a johtotoddler BW2 are the 2nd best games
This is like, objective truth though.

HG/SS and B2/W2 are the highest quality games in the entire series, with the most amount of content.

It's literally not debatable.

Been playing since Red too. I genuinely feel like you have to be blinded by nostalgia to deny HG/SS and B2/W2 being the best games.
>>
>>26675545
>ITT things that Trigger you on /vp/

>SinnohFetuses
>Unovabortion

You managed to trigger me with your shitty words in the OP.
>>
>>26675909
>The term ashnime
Thought I was the only one. Fucking hate that term.
>>
>>26675545
Getting called unovabortion or underage whenever I criticize a prior generation, specially gen 1.
My first game was yellow and I usually just shit on designs I've hated since I was a kid.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.