[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sonic Gets the Lego Minifigure before Pikachu https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: SONIC.jpg (31KB, 534x290px) Image search: [Google]
SONIC.jpg
31KB, 534x290px
>Sonic Gets the Lego Minifigure before Pikachu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGT9PrwRHdY
Fuck this world
>>
>Sonic
>Adventure Time
>Teen Titans Go

Autism pack?
>>
>>26668057
Popularity.
>>
>>26668034
I think they wanted to make Pikachu, but Nintedno said no.
>>
>>26668034
Either TPCi or Nintendo shot them down.
>>
The company that did Tenkai Knights probably still has Pokémon building toy rights.
>>
File: sad.jpg (113KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
113KB, 640x330px
>SJW Ghostbusters
>>
Meanwhile, Chris Chan rejoices.

>>26669386
Nintendo shut down Zelda sets before, so it's not a stretch.

>>26669510
>implying the merch isn't the only thing worthwhile about this film
>>
>>26669600
Nintendo shuts down any branching out or crossovers under other companies' supervision. Basically as a result of poor decisions from the 90s. All it takes was one bigwig saying "No more" and the Japanese will feel the need to respect his decision long after he isn't relevant any more.

The only company that managed to coerce them was Disney, think on that. Only now are they even considering the idea of branching out.
>>
>>26669666
>Basically as a result of poor decisions from the 90s

I'm curious, which decisions (or events) are you referring to? Western cartoons, the Phillips games, Mario Movie and the like?

>The only company that managed to coerce them was Disney, think on that.

I assume you're referencing Wreck it Ralph? Even then they fought against the director's desire to include Mario.
>>
>>26668068
Among autists.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.