[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the Kimono Girls, literally the most annoying fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mworj9SZlT1qlh7rxo1_500.gif (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mworj9SZlT1qlh7rxo1_500.gif
58KB, 500x500px
Fuck the Kimono Girls, literally the most annoying fights in the entire series.
>>
>>26654633
>Fuck the Kimono Girls
yes please
>>
File: 1426034881730.png (340KB, 717x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426034881730.png
340KB, 717x800px
>>26654633
>>
>>26654633

No, the most annoying is your "friend" who is busy fucking his/her Maril, but notices if you try and just go to Kanto and won't have any of that shit.
>>
>Zuki
>Naoko
>Sayo
>Miki
>Kuni

>Valerie

lmao.
>>
>>26654646
I have never had more trouble with a Pokemon game than I am now, literally the only thing that would help me now is just grinding, as if Johto wasn't already full of that.
>>
>>26654644
This.
>>
>>26654657
Valerie has nothing to do with the Kimono Girls.
>>
They werent bad battle-wise but their role in HGSS is so pointless.

Would prefer if they actually did something more like explain more lore around Lugia and Ho-oh but nope
>>
>Fuck the kimono girls
ok
>>
>>26655031
This. They examplified everything wrong with recent Pokemon games.

>let us stop you in your tracks every other area so we can spoonfeed you while you do pointless side-quests for us
>ooh you are the chosen one, listen to our mysterious musings about legends and muh bonds
>YOU MUST CAPTURE THE BOX LEGENDARY BEFORE THE LEAGUE
Nearly as bad as Cynthia and the XY "friend" squad.
>>
>>26655031
They should've explained the story at least. I'd have this scene start with talking with the old guy. Then as you battle each girl, they reveal more of the story. Kinda cheesy but something like:

>Long ago, there were Two Towers, built to roost the two Guardian Pokemon of Johto. In the West, there was the Tin Tower, nest to the Guardian, Lugia. To the East, the Bell Tower, home to the Guardian, Ho-oh.

>One day, however, wanting to have the power of the Lugia at their disposal, a group of evil humans set fire to the Brass Tower in hopes of capturing it. Lugia fled and dove into the depths of the ocean to recover from its injuries and hasn't been seen since.

>Ho-oh, seeing the flames, went to investigate. Unharmed by the fire it repelled the humans and helped rescue pokemon caught in the blaze. Among them, three pokemon were gravely injured. Ho-oh, not wishing them to perish, bestowed some of its power to them, turning them to what we've come to know as Raikou, Suicune and Entei.

>With new life, each escaped from the tower as Ho-oh worked throughout the night, putting out the flames. When the morning came, the fire was finally out but Ho-oh, who grew a disdain for people due to the fire, flew off, leaving it's roost from the Bell Tower. No one has seen it since.

>Entei, Raikou and Suicune returned to the remnants of their once home, just in time to see Ho-oh fly off in the distance. They let out a painful howl but having nowhere to go, went into the lowest level of the now Burned Tower and took a dormant state. Many have tried to awaken them but they remained asleep.

>As our legend has it, both Lugia and Ho-oh, as well as Raikou, Suicune and Entei are waiting for a trainer with a stong heart and valiant soul to appear to the Johto region to restore their faith in people once again. Seeing as you have awoken the three great beasts from their slumber, we, the Kimono Girls, are here to test your will as a trainer to see if you are truly the one we seek.
>>
>>26655111
Thats why gsc is better
>>
>>26655224
>being so autistic that you wrote an essay about a story as dumb as pokemon
>>
>>26655224
Except Lugia caused the storm that set fire to the tower. It fled because it feared its own power.
>>
>>26655340
>Being so autistic that you go to a Melanesian Finger Painting website to go to the board for a Taiwanese game about Battle Aliens
>>
>>26655340
>Being so autistic that lurks the furry shithole that is /vp/
>>
>>26655351
I guess that's what happens when you get a Lugia that likes to thrash about.
>>
>>26655111
Oh no, a game has a semblance of a story.
>>
>>26655027
Someone missed NPC dialogue.
>>
>>26655406
>constant forced legendary pandering through pretentious empty words
>"story"
>>
>>26655475
>>constant forced legendary pandering
Pretty much every game since Gen II
>>
>>26655546
>since gen 2

you mean gen 3. In GS you were given the item to access Ho oh/Lugia and then you went on your way. you could go explore the tower/islands and fight them whenever you felt like it, at that moment or postgame.

in RS it became part of the story and a requirement to fight the legend before you could progress further in the game.
>>
the chain battle house in hoenn near the first legit rock smash was worse.

>>26654644
This
>>
>>26655980
Winstrate family
>>
>>26655111
>he didn't kill the legendary
>>
When do you even fight them?
>>
File: yes.png (40KB, 392x197px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
40KB, 392x197px
>>26654644
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.