[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely is it that we'll be able to revisit the Kalos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

How likely is it that we'll be able to revisit the Kalos region after beating S/M, do you think?
>>
>>26650696

I think 0% and I've been wrong literally every time I've tried to make a guess for pokemon... Take that how you will
>>
0% because Sun and Moon looks different in the overworld. This isn't some shit you can easily redesign, they'd be building it ground up again in non chibi style.
>>
They purposely left the south part of France unused. If any part of the region is revisited it will probably be that.
>>
>>26650762

France is on the other wide of the world from Hawaii.

I know the Pokemon world is different but theres no reason to go to Kalos over anywhere else (say, Unova) except for "muh zygarde"
>>
>>26650723
>>26650745
>>26650798
Okay then, what do you think's the deal with the Zygarde forms and all that nonsense? Did they plan a Z and cancel it? Are they going to be brought up in the storyline in S/M, or never explained?
>>
>>26650798
>France is on the other wide of the world from Hawaii.

Hi [player]! I happen to have this free ticket on my cruise ship/airplane that goes to Kalos! Want to come? [Y/N]

it's not hard.
>>
>>26650798
>France is on the other wide of the world from Hawaii.
Supposedly Unova and Sinnoh are joined by a cave and you know Japan and New York are on opposite sides of the world. Same with France and Japan but Sycamore talks about taking the train to Sinnoh.
>>
File: cdeeEyg[1].jpg (100KB, 1296x896px) Image search: [Google]
cdeeEyg[1].jpg
100KB, 1296x896px
Yggdrasil.
>>
>>26650798
What is a plane Anon?
>>
>>26650745
They've been working on Sun and Moon for probably about 3-4 years now, there is a rather high possibility they would or could redesign the Kalos overworld in order to fit the new overworld of Alola. Granted its not an incredibly high possibility of them doing something like this, and they more than aren't or didn't, but the possibility is still there.
>>
>>26650853
What the fuck. You mean Johto and Sinnoh
>>
>>26650823
Considering the Zygarde formes look like shit they probably just told the anime team they could do what they want since they had no plans for a Z game.
>>
>>26650798
You can swim from Alola to Kalos.

I doubt real world distances and locations apply here.
>>
slim to none.

None, hopefully.
>>
File: anistarsundialtheory.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anistarsundialtheory.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I'm placing my bets on this.
>>
>>26650696
6.5%
>>
>>26650696
Guys. It just occurred to me.
Solgaleo and Lunaala kind of look robotic, right?

And Zygarde is a rip-off of Cell...
>>
>>26650696
I don't think it's likely, but I'm still hoping for it.

There's just something about the Sun dial in Kalos. Plus, Solgaleo is based on some alchemy reference that is European in origin. The fact we haven't seen Zygarde forms in game shows they might be saving them for Sun and Moon- and we'll see them in Kalos.
>>
>>26650745
And yet somehow they had no problem redeisgnig Kanto four gens in a row.

/vp/ being full of shit as always.
>>
I would love to see Mountain Kalos in the new visual style from S/M. I dunno how likely it is, but I don't think Pokemon will give up the tradition of special editions. I think whatever it is, it probably won't just be "Pokemon Z"

>>26652989
Yeah that place seemed to special to not get a revisit
>>
0% because the second SM are out Zygarde and Kalso are going to thrown to the side and all merchandising whoring will switch to the new Pokemon
>>
>>26652989
No moon-dial in alola to make it a portal...

Sucks balls, I know.
>>
>>26654521
3D effort >>>>>>>>>>>>>2D effort.
>>
>>26654648
Thats you assuming the moondial must look exatly the same as Sundial. There are few places that could work as Moondial n Alola
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.