[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far be it from me to give them an even harder time, but shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].png (33KB, 166x213px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
33KB, 166x213px
Far be it from me to give them an even harder time, but shouldn't Bug logically be weak to Electric and Ice?
>>
>>26645079
Shouldn't then every living Pokemon be weak to Ice and Electric? Shouldn't Grass be weak to Electric because plants die when struck by lightning? Shouldn't Normal types be weak to Electric and Ice since they die when shocked by too much electricity or when frozen?
>>
>>26645079
Because of bug zappers and the fact that most bugs die in winter? Sure, let's be that anal about it. And Grass is now immune to Psychic, because plants don't have brains. Every type is immune to Ghost, Dragon and Fairy, because they're not real. Realism!
>>
>>26645094
>giving another weakness to normal, the shittiest type in the game
Kill yourself
>>
>>26645120
You're an idiot. I was pointing out how stupid the idea was that Bug should be weak to Ice and Electric because the same logic can be stretched to any living Pokemon.
>>
>>26645120
He was making fun of what an idiot OP is, dumdum
>>
Fighting is now weak against fire and water, because you can't punch a flame or the ocean into submission.
>>
>>26645079
OP aren't you really asking. How do we save Bug Type? And Boost current Bug mon?
>>
>>26645120
are you serious tho
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.