[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a game you haven't played? So far the only gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon-X-Y.jpg (864KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-X-Y.jpg
864KB, 3649x1607px
Is there a game you haven't played?

So far the only gen i haven't finished is X and Y, i just cant stand having someone try to talk to me every 4 steps.
>>
I haven't played the Gen 2 or 3 games, only the remakes.
>>
i didn't play b2/w2
>>
The only Pokémon games I haven't played are Soul Silver, Black, Black 2 and Omega Ruby.
If you haven't AT LEAST played one version of each pair, you need to get the fuck off my board.
>>
Soul Silver
Black
Omega Ruby

Pretty sure I haven't played Red at all but can't totally be sure
>>
>>26644635
Same. I don't see the point in playing the same trash again with a #2 slapped on it
>>
Never played Platinum (blasphemy I know). I brushed it off when it was released since I had Diamond and then just never got around to it. Gonna start Diamond again today since I've only played it once and remember almost nothing from it.
>>
>>26644635
You're really missing out.
>>
File: 1409146449345.png (483KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
1409146449345.png
483KB, 640x440px
>>26644623
Nope, I've played them all.

>>26644669
See pic related
>>
Emerald. Never bothered.

ORAS. I never finished X/Y and thought they were garbage, heard ORAS was worse so I completely avoided them.
>>
ORAS.
>>
>>26644692
Genuinely got no idea. Did #2 actually improve on B/W?
>>
>>26644623
Reset your game and start a nuzlocke. I hated my first X/Y playthrough, but I started a nuzlocke and I'm having genuine fun.
>>
I've played them all, but i've only gotten like two badges into gen V. It's just so damn uninteresting, and the tweening sprite animations are so garbled and ugly.
>>
I've played them all. I like them all. Pretty much all the ones /vp/ shits on all the time aren't that bad, and the ones they dickride while great have more flaws than they care to admit or notice.

Except BW1, it's just shit. I can enjoy it, but it's shit.
>>
>>26644623
I played every Pokemon game besides ranger sequels. Good gameplay but it shits on pokemon lore and it only made me mad.

I havent beat ORAS yet. I.. i just don't.
>>
>>26644623
I gave up BW after Mistralton
The region was too boring and the new pokemon were ugly as shit
>>
>>26644738
They really did. The Pokédex has great variety, the game is actually challenging (as long as you use challenge mode), there is tons to do in the post game, and a lot more moves and items are available to you. Only weak point in comparison to BW1 is that the TMs are much more poorly distributed; up until around the seventh or eighth badge you won't have anything useful.
>>
Decided to skip entire Gen. VI once I saw X/Y announcement, probably gonna return to the games with S/M, so far I like what I see.
>>
>>26644623
I never played any of the Gen 1 or Gen 2 games. I was poor growing up. And of course the alternatives to whatever I bought.
>>
>>26644623
I never played Ruby or Sapphire, except for maybe a couple of minutes of my friend's game. I really just played Emerald and the remakes.
>>
I skipped FRLG. I'll play it eventually for that Sevii Islands content but if I want to play Kanto I'll usually just play RBY or an RBY hack.

XY took me like six months of on-and-off play to get through, though I eventually beat it.
>>
>>26646231
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind of people who shit on Gen 6 in every theads
>>
File: 1441398460402.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441398460402.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>26646269
And you can't do a thing to prevent me.
>>
>>26644623
Mostly Spin-offs. I never played any Mystery Dungeon besides Red Rescue Team. I never played Colosseum and XD too, but I have them and I will to play someday.

For main core series, I never played Red, Black, White 2, Soulsilver, AlphaSapphire and X, but I played every other counterpart.
>>
>>26644623
The only generation I haven't finished (i.e. defeat the champion) is BW2. Left it right before the Elite Four cause I was underleveled and planned to grind but I postponed it a lot and never came back to it again.
>>
>>26644623
Well never played the opposing version of the game I got but the biggest omissions would be never playing Emerald (really regret this) and the Gen1 remakes.

I was in my early teens then and to be caught with Mon would have the end of me. Plus Ruby/Sapphire had poisoned me against Hoenn so I missed out on a great game
>>
only game i have never finished is BW2

I dont even know why considering i love the first BW

Just gets boring after like the 6th badge
>>
File: 1445290865515.png (505KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1445290865515.png
505KB, 728x546px
>>26646269
To be fair, I have played XY and ORAS, and I completely agree with his choice to skip them.
>>
ORAS

The original Red and Blue (I played Yellow, if that counts)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.