[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 or less new pokemon introduced BUT >GF goes back and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 77656543.png (394KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
77656543.png
394KB, 800x450px
>30 or less new pokemon introduced
BUT
>GF goes back and re-distributes each mons stats to make every single one at least somewhat viable
>change typings of mons that need it; masquerain becomes water/bug etc
>improves every mons move pools and egg moves
>buffs certain types eg grass and ice

would you be okay with this?
>>
>>26643060
No
>>
>>26643060
I've already come to terms with the fact we'll get few new pokemon anyway
>>
>>26643060

make it 50 new Pokemon and you got yourself a deal.
>>
No.
I already want to hurt everyone who was okay with Kalos.
>>
File: sinnoh_dex.png (119KB, 1600x495px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh_dex.png
119KB, 1600x495px
No.

Delete the Sinnoh dex and make babies first stage wild Pokemon that evolve normally.

There, I fixed Pokémon.
>>
>>26643060
It would be nice, but it won't happen.
>>
Not at all, give me at least 70 like Kalos if not more like 100

If anything suddenly changing types and drastically altering stats would just piss me off because I'd have to keep different stat spreads in mind for the new and old games, I already trip up with Pokemon that gained Fairy type
>>
No. It doesn't really make sense that all Pokemon should be somewhat viable, anyway. I'm fine with retconning in general, though.
>>
>muh viable
fuck off, play melee
>>
>>26643141
>play an even more casual game than pokemon
?
>>
>>26643077
what is up with some of those sprites?
Also, I think you meant Hoenndex
>>
>>26643152
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: Capture.png (1KB, 48x25px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1KB, 48x25px
>>26643077
>using a shitty spritesheet
>removing snips
>removing best eeveelution leafeon
>removing the best mystery dungeon games
Yeah, no
>>
>>26643060
Even though they need to do this and tons more for everything to make sense, that's still too few pokemon. They might as well not have bothered at that point.
>>
>>26643154
>>26643161
Eh, you sinnohfetuses can go fuck yourselves

>most legendaries
>most babies
>most shitmons
>worst starters
>furry cancer like lucario and lopunny

Everyone else would have nothing to lose with the Sinnoh dex removed entirely.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
And when everyone's viable...
no one will be.
>>
File: 1465000991847-vp.jpg (103KB, 891x562px) Image search: [Google]
1465000991847-vp.jpg
103KB, 891x562px
>>26643077
Good taste anon. but we keep leafeon
>>
>>26643172
>>26643077
t. Assmad Unovabortion trying to pretend his dex isn't the worst
>>
>>26643198
When did I say I was a unovabortion? Furthermore what makes me a unovabortion based on what I said? A good majority of actual Pokemon fans loathe Gen IV. Your echo chamber on this board is irrelevant.
>>
>>26643298
>actual Pokemon fans
Here comes the no true Scotsman
>>
>>26643060
>GF goes back and re-distributes each mons stats to make every single one at least somewhat viable
Sounds awful.
>>
>>26643298
there are actual Pokemon fans who hate any one of the generations
>>
>>26643060
But aside from a few obvious ones, every pokemon can be viable if you play it in the right format. There's a reason for Tiers and different battlemodes: So your bro can shine in an environment that suits him.
>>
File: 1464876044852.png (131KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1464876044852.png
131KB, 361x330px
>>26643060
No

They shouldn't have to incentivise us to buy a shitty new game by offering balance. The games should already be fucking balanced and Game Freak should stop being such lazy cunts.
>>
>>26643176
In this case, Syndrome doesn't work. If everything is viable, everything is viable.

Being viable is not a quality that superimposes other.

To do Syndrome right you would need to say something like "When everything is broken, nothing will be", or something like that
>>
Honestly yes.

Would be nice to use my favorite shitmon
>>
>>26643060
>Implying we won't get less than thirty new pokemon and even worse balance.
>>
>>26643060
Not every Pokemon can be viable, I don't get why so many people can't understand this.
>>
Nope.

90+ or pirate.

>inb4 you'd pirate it anyway
Nigger, I'm buying several copies of DQ VII, I got CFW just for fan translations really.
>>
>>26643893
>fan translations
What games are fan translated?
All I really see are undubs/uncensors
>>
>>26643074
this tbqhwyf
>>
>>26643904
Beyond the Labyrinth, and soon a Digimon game.
>>
>>26643892
Because battle skills have nothing to do with physical ability.
>>
>>26643060
No. They'll just fuck it up. Maybe if me and my impeccable taste was in charge of rebalancing, it might work.
>>
>>26643892
Most are viable, but most people think they are all designed for 1v1 fights, rather than double/triple battles, along with gimmick builds.

And with all gimmick builds, they suffer from running into someone who can counter it.

And with all viable teams, you still run into enough opponents who hold the "paper" to your "rock".
>>
Then why are singles the primary format of the game, with very little representation for doubles and all other battle types being relegated to only happening in one place that can be easily avoided?
>>
>>26643060
I dont care about any of that shit, I only play new pokemon games for the new pokemon.
>>
>Grass and ice need a buff
>Not poison

Kek'd
>>
>>26644074
poison needs a huge buff, i feel like the only poison type i could use successfully in meta that didn't lean on another subtype was muk with assault vest (which is very good). i think bug needs a buff too.

grass and ice tend to fail due to the popularity of the types that beat them, but a lot of pokemon in those are super op anyways
>>
>>26643060
Does every generation need to introduce 200+ Pokemon in order to be good or something? Remember the shitstorms over Gen 5 for having more new Pokemon than Gen 1 did? You'll all do nothing but bitch and cry over how similar the early-game Pokemon are, how everything is a rehash, how GF has no ideas, how the designs suck because they're more than two colors and five lines, etc etc anyway.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.