[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a workaround for being unable to save over a previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: epic simply EPIC.png (302KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
epic simply EPIC.png
302KB, 966x817px
Is there a workaround for being unable to save over a previous file's save when emulating HGSS in Desmume? Even beating the Elite Four won't allow you to save over that file and I want to get to Kanto.
>>
You are so goddamn retarded.
>>
>>26633540
>What are save states?
>>
>>26633600
doesn't the game force you to save after elite 4, though?
>>
>>26633600
>what are save states?
irrelevant when the game attempts to force you to save in order to progress.

I had the same thing happen to me in black 2 at the studio, and I had to restart my game since just deleting the save file did nothing.
>>
inb4 some retard joins the thread implying implications about using emulators
>>
>>26633626
Yes but ever since gen 4 starting a new file without deleting the last one disables saving.

What OP wants is a way to save the new file because he forgot to delete the old one so now he can't access Kanto, anyway to answer your question no, you can't do anything OP short of cheating your way into Kanto.
>>
>>26633860
Do you know how I can do that? I know how to edit Pokemon and items and stuff but not how to place myself just past the Elite Four.
>>
>>26633913
You could probably just get a fly anywhere cheat or something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.