[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFW People defend Ash's special snowflake powers I hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1462921821937.jpg (41KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
1462921821937.jpg
41KB, 600x920px
MFW People defend Ash's special snowflake powers

I hope Alain BTFO's Ash-Greninja again in the league
>>
Ash has canon superpowers, so it makes sense.
>>
>>26633353
You just spite it fore the sake of shitting on the anime.
It isn't really anything more than a mega evolution.
>>
>Special

It's literally just a Mega in all but name.

The Kalos League is a megafest.
>>
>>26633400
Then just give him a fucking Mega then like everyone else.

Uh oh, I triggered the anime fag by criticizing one aspect I dislike about the show.
>>
>>26633427
you really want him to get fucked over again don't you? At least he has a fucking chance to actually >win
>>
>>26633427

Charizard's already had multiple seasons of shilling, let Greninja have his turn.
>>
>>26633449
No, I just hate how he get all these special powers.

I hate how only one guy gets to be special al the time.

Just give him a mega then, it's not that hard.
>>
>not liking narutofrog

It's like you don't even believe it.
>>
>get mad when protagonist of an anime gets snowflake powers

Top kek
>>
>>26633459
I hated the Charizard shilling though. I don't want it to happen again
>>
>>26633470

Protagonists always get special powers, this isn't some phenomenon exclusive to Pokemon
>>
>>26633424

This. The anime studio was basically butthurt that GF didn't give a Mega to Greninja right away so they created their own.
>>
>>26633484

Exactly, so let Greninja have his.

Charizard got shilled for the first two seasons
Infernape got shilled in Sinnoh with his super special Blaze ability that powers him up more than a typical Overgrow/Torrent/Blaze does
Now it's Greninja's turn to be shilled
>>
>>26633526
So if I hate something that happens repeatedly, I should keep letting it happen?

What kind of logic is that.
>>
>>26633427
Giving Ash a Mega would make it easier for Ash to get rid of it later.
>>
>>26633566
So???

Ash having the same Pokémon forever would get boring
>>
>>26633353
>I hope ZarX gijinka BTFO's Ash-Greninja again in the league
I know ash will lose but I hope you have cancer
>>
>>26633353
I hate the term special snowflake, so fuck off.
But yeah fuck Ash's anime-only stuff.
>>
>>26633671
>This butthurt over /vp/ post about an anime

Wew
>>
>>26633353
Yeah! How dare Ash be a strong and competent trailer! Best Wishes was so much better!
>>
>>26633379

he's the chosen one man.
>>
>>26633353
>tfw when it'll be time for Ash to move to Alola (probably after failing anoother time to win a League, as usual), he'd have to leave his Greninja
>>
>>26633427
>Uh oh, I triggered the anime fag

Didn't expect less from your answer.
>>
>>26633564
that you're complaining about a childrens show made to advertise the games
>>
>>26633379
Only works in the movies.
>>
>>26633353
This. I fucking hate Gen VI so much
>>
>>26633424
>Mega Charizard Y basically completely deconfirmed for Ash
There goes the chances of an amazing battle between his and Alain's.
>>
>>26633758
>How dare Ash be a strong and competent trailer

Turning your pokemon into some sort of mutant is akin to steroids. He can win through unfair bullshit he's pulling that nobody else can do. That's not being strong and competent, that's bringing a gun to a race and shooting at your opposition's feet.
>>
>>26638896
Then who gets zard Y?
Trevor?
>>
>>26638896
Mega Mewtwo Y is universally hated so that's why they shaft ZardY as well.
>>
>>26633758
Listen, I dont give two shits about that garbage anime, but giving him superpowers is retarded.

It's so completely not in line with what pokemon is. The trainers aren't supposed to be some sort of super powered shonen action heroes, they're regular people, meant precisely to be relateable. One of the major reasons pokemon got popular to begin with was because the idea of being a pokemon trainer, even as a kid, is fuckin cool.

>b-but superpowers exist for humans too! Aura users and psychics!!!

Yeah, but youre never them. Besides, thats lame too.

Also since when does being a competent battler require ultra battle kid xD superpowers? Here I thought strategy and wit determined a trainer's competence in battle.
>>
>>26638944
>Mega Mewtwo Y is universally hated
Then why is it Mewtwo's Final Smash in Sm4sh?
>>
>>26638896
Can't afford to take away any precious screen time from Ash-Greninja now, can we?
>>
>>26639096
Sakurai giveth what the people doth not desire.
>>
>>26639096
Sakurai actually explained why, and it was just arbitrarily chosen by him because he felt that form fit better with the attack that they had planned.
>>
You're surprised? People on this board un-ironically like N. Fucking N. Talks to pokemon N.

A character who couldn't be more of a Mary Sue if it were the name on his birth certificate. Not a single thing about N is good yet /vp/ likes him because MUH DEEP STORY, MUH COMPLEX CHARACTER.

No. The faggot is a spoiled NEET who self inserts into the pokemon world as villain turned hero who talks to fucking pokemon.

Ash is nothing next to that faggot.
>>
>>26633353
>character based on a Marty Stu is surprisingly a Marty Stu himself
More news at 11
>>
>>26638958
>Yeah, but youre never them.
On the contrary, in every game you play, you're this special snowflake that can topple the best Pokemon Trainers of the world at 11 years old. Your superpower is friendship, which apparently nobody in the games can harness but you. That's pretty fucking mary sue.
>>
>>26633424
oh, is everything or nothing (as always)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.