[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Colress was confirmed to appear on Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Colress.png (2MB, 2772x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Colress.png
2MB, 2772x1496px
Where were you when Colress was confirmed to appear on Sun & Moon?

Lillie is Colress's daughter
>>
There is literally no lore to pokemon.

It's a fucking mess. They shoehorn in 14 fucking legendaries every game and never release some of them until years after they were coded. Sometimes they completely fuck up and release them a generation or two later.

The entire plot is horseshit for every game. There is no consistency. There is nothing beyond the single file of each game.

They seem similar likely because gamefreak is lazy and has this shitty cartoon illustrator for all their games now.

Stop caring. It comes out in November. You can be disappointed soon enough. Stop trying to make it worse for yourself.
>>
>>26628636
She doesn't have retarded Yugioh hair, so no.
This terrible character will never appear again. The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can prevent a repeat of MEGA EVOLUTION IS JUST LIKE FUSION SO MY SHITTY SYNTHPOP HUSBSANDO IS GUARANTEED TO APPEAR IN XY
>>
i think you are right op
>>
>>26628650
LMAO truth.
>>
File: 1464954191554.png (22KB, 217x174px) Image search: [Google]
1464954191554.png
22KB, 217x174px
>>26628650
Chill, dude. You seem upset.
>>
>>26628650

Look, go take a nap. It seems like you need one. It's late, I'd be grouchy too. Just freshen up, and come back when you are feeling better, okay? Don't overdo it. /vp/ isn't worth overextending yourself. Sleep is important.
>>
>>26628636
I wouldn't mind that.

He was pretty cool in BW2.
>>
i think that thing in the bracelet looks like a revive you would dig up in DPPt
>>
>>26628655
Colress was the best character in BW2. If they're going to have cameos from past characters in S/M I'd rather have him back than Mary Sue Champion or Looker for the billionth time.
>>
>>26628681
>>26628688
No, YOU calm down. ORAS literally gave me fucking cancer. I beat the game. What's left to do? FUCKING NOTHING. It's a god damn miscarriage of a game. I have NO faith in S&M and the shitty commercials have NOT produced any amount of hope that they learned from their mistakes. It STILL FUCKING LAGS during normal gameplay. It still looks like fucking shit in battle. It's the SAME FUCKING ENGINE as XY. It's STILL GOING TO BE MOSTLY 2D. GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26628722
Chill. You can't possibly know how good or bad a game is going to be 5 months prior to its release.
>>
>>26628636
That face when you realize colress and lillie are related
>>
>>26628734
It lags IN THE FUCKING TRAILER. It's the same engine as 3 years ago. It was broken then and they HAVEN'T FIXED IT. They have not made ANY public acknowledgement about the disappointment of ORAS. There is no indication they will fix it. Usually when a company fucks up that hard on one of their games, they give an interview and acknowledge shit was bad but get hype because we learn from our mistakes. But with Gamefreak? FUCKING NOTHING REEEE
>>
>>26628757
>It lags IN THE FUCKING TRAILER.
I think you should buy a better PC or some shit. I haven't seen a single lagg.
>>
>>26628722
>literally gave me fucking cancer
That's not what literally means, you retard.
>>
Even if it is ironic shitposting, it's still considered shitposting
>>
>>26628770
You're a stupid fucking asshole.
>>
>>26628722
How did it literally give you cancer? did you fucking eat it and some of the material cause it? did you dip it into a radiated pool and then rub it all over your body?
please, tell me how it literally gave you cancer, I'm curious.
>>
>>26628636
>Thinking shirt buttons shaped like diamonds and actual gemstones has any connection at all.
>>
File: 78787.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
78787.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
>>26628793
>You're a stupid fucking asshole.
Kek. Look at your thread
>>
>>26628650
You're right.

They just make up snippets of "lore" that are never expanded on or explained. Sometimes throw in a reference to an old or new game to show links between regions.

But there's no overarching continuity or semblance of "world lore" that connects everything together in a logical fashion.

They just start with a blank canvas every gen and do what they want.
>>
File: Mm9sObk.gif (1MB, 245x154px) Image search: [Google]
Mm9sObk.gif
1MB, 245x154px
>lillie gets a remixed colress theme
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.