[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've translated parts of Su/Mo as part of my internship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1465166581035.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1465166581035.png
55KB, 217x190px
I've translated parts of Su/Mo as part of my internship at Treehouse
Ask me things. Keep in mind it was only parts, I don't know about the entire thing.
>>
>>26628352
Tell me the name of a starter pokemon final evo, or the name of some in game locations.
>>
How many memes did you add?
>>
>>26628372
Sorry I wasn't in charge of the names or locations. Those are reserved for the higher ups. They are decided in advance.

Also I did not see any of the final evos. I only got to see the second evo for Rowlet.
I'm sad to say that it looks basically (not exactly) like the "leaked" ones. Hooded, bows. The one that goes into the assassin final evo. Name was blanked. I was just translating text from the first few areas.

>>26628392
i just did basic translating, i dont even get to decide to add my own stuff. I'm just an intern
>>
>>26628352
>Treehouse
>translating
>>
>Treehouse

TPCi handles translation duties. I mean, of course this is fake, but come the fuck on.
>>
>>26628352
Any censorship?
>>
>>26628438
>>26628436
I knew someone would mention this. Because Nintendo pushed GF to release the game in multiple languages ON release (barring the delay for europe), they asked smaller studios to help out with translation.

>>26628439
of? what do you mean
>>
>>26628439
Localization =/= censorship. They are not the same thing.
>>
>>26628352
How did you get an intern there?
>>
>>26628500
im french, they needed a french guy to look over their stuff. i'm not getting paid. I knew a guy there who use to work and they liked him so they let me in.
>>
>>26628439
It's a series rated E, why the hell do you expect them to even add things that would NEED to be censored? I mean hell in Gen 4 we had a guy wanting to completely destroy the universe to become a god, and in Gen 6 we had a guy trying to commit genocide, neither of those things got censored.
>>
>>26628503
Neat. So you're only there for translating? How much longer/more work are you going to do?
>>
>>26628503
at least try to post proof like an ID card.

what early parts of the game did you apparently work on? if you can't give names describe.
>>
Describe a couple new mons
>>
>>26628519
Yeah basically.
I'm fluent in both languages. I'm only there for another month where I at least hope to get a permanent position, otherwise im going to Ubisoft.

>>26628520
im sorry i would never, im already at risk despite the vpn.
I was tasked with the first few areas,
"La Région Melé-Melé" The Melé-Melé region. I saw a thread a day or two ago where the name was spotted in the Rotom-D panels.
You initially start in this region.
>>
>>26628352
Tell us stuff then. You've said no to anything that was asked. What do you know?
>>
>>26628520
Don't post an ID card, don't get fired for us.

Instead, tell us something that will be revealed in the next wave of news. Something to corroborate the rest of what you reveal. It can be minor, like the name of something small or a few small details.
>>
>>26628534
Tu pourrais au moins prouver que tu es français, ça serait déjà un bon début.
>>
>>26628537
I did a few of Tili's lines. He is very bashful but I don't really like him. I think they wanted to make a Tierno/Barry copy.

>>26628537
>>26628543
I don't have control over what is shown but I am pretty convinced that the footage we will show on the 14th-15th will be the first route and the regional bird with the dog. I do not know the names, but the sketched designs found on deviant art/here are pretty spot on.

>>26628549
Que veux-tu que je dise? mdr
>>
>>26628534
>melemele
>color of oahu, the island the starter island is based on
>right on the Wikipedia page

So nothing new? how far did your translation assignment go past the beginnings of the game seen in trailers.
>>
>>26628556
>Que veux-tu que je dise? mdr
Qui met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu?
>>
>>26628556
What is the early route rodent and early route bug?
>>
>>26628352
日本語ができますか
>>
>>26628556
any grass-type leaders?
>>
>>26628567
dsl je comprends pas la blague

>>26628597
sorry i did english to french not japanese

>>26628595
rodent? im not sure but I saw the dog. Looked basically like a shibe with deer feet. I did not see the actual model of the bug, but you can see some pokemon roaming around. I thought it was Ledyba but it was longer and yellowing brown. So I'm only assuming and I only saw the model from top down.

>>26628643
first leader is rock type. that's all I really know.
>>
>>26628352
>Su/Mo
>>
File: 1460829127874.jpg (5KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
1460829127874.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>>26628556
>the footage we will show on the 14th-15th will be the first route and the regional bird with the dog

If you're gonna pretend, at least don't make it so obvious
>>
>>26628662
You're not even trying anymore OP
>>
>>26628662
>dsl je comprends pas la blague
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qg3Rk-B09o
Je viens de me rendre compte que la pub a 18 ans putain je me sens vieux
>>
>>26628407
>The one that goes into the assassin final evo

This one? You mentioned bows when we're not certain of that one other leak having a mid stage that bears bows whatsoever because that was never shown while this one actually has a mid stage and is hooded.

Roothoot doesn't have a hood.
>>
>>26628878

adding that the other "leak" might have a similar mid like this, but with some bow (twig) and then incorporates the bow itself into its final form

dunno
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.