[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people are really this gullible? I didn't believed it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1283636238.png (526KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1283636238.png
526KB, 1280x720px
You people are really this gullible?
I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in 4ch but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

Don't you believe me? lets start with the rowlet evo.
If you look at the pose, it is roughly the same as Tranquill, one wing held out, but made thinner.
Another similitude with Taillow is the face, look closely, they have that same 'shape'.
And third, I copied Swadloon, and then changed it to look different, and changed the Swadloon antenna for a feather.
The feet and lower body were inspired by aerodactyls feet, except i changed them to look more feathery

Now, let's move on to the litten evo. It was based on Machoke, if you look closely, both have the same body type. I made the arms and legs thinner tho.
Second, it has some sort of fluff coming out of its cheeks, kinda like Delphox.
And third, I copied the feet and tail from persian, but changed them a little bit and straightened the tail.

Finally, popplio final evo. It was made to resemble Florges, look at its lower body, the evo's lower body is really florges body, then I proceeded to erase Florge's leafs.
Second, the slender body and girly face were made to resemble Mienshaos face.
And finally, mienshao's strange arms were the inspiration for popplio final evo's fins, and the 'bra' and hair was inspired by florge.

The point of this is, get over it, they are fake.
>>
haha it's funny because you copied one of the people in the wottergate screencap xD
>>
How disappointed will you be if they turn out to be real?
>>
>>26617798
Even though you're shitposting, we should use this thread as concrete evidence that the obvious fakes are fakes anyway so people can stop shitposting about them.
>>
Okay, I don't believe these starters for a second though I will readily admit I love them if they're the real deal but this shit isn't even close. At best, you're showing that the trio have similar art/design styles as "real" Pokemon. At worse, you're just proving how far people will go to debunk these things with no actual evidence (which is almost a direct and equal reaction to people "proving" them with no evidence) and make the shitposters believe even harder.

I want you to honestly tell me that any of those Pokemon you grabbed look even slightly like the "leaks"
>>
File: QxsORXq.jpg (361KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
QxsORXq.jpg
361KB, 1280x1195px
>>26617798
> Another episode of...
>>
I kinda hope theyre real so all this effort that OP just put in will go to waste
>>
The leaks are fake. OP's claim is also fake. Is anything on /vp/ not fake? Is my own post fake? I can't tell anymore.
>>
File: 6ca[1].jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6ca[1].jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>26617798
>>
File: Oh boy here we go count to Zero.png (85KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy here we go count to Zero.png
85KB, 300x298px
>>26617798
>>
>>26617798

Thanks for sharing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.