[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the last time: though these leaks are likely nothing, Litigre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (91KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 540x395px
For the last time: though these leaks are likely nothing, Litigre is very clearly NOT a fire/fighting Pokemon. He's fire/dark.

He's so obviously based on the heel archetype from wrestling. He's evil looking, uses spit/furballs, and is literally slamming a table onto Pikachu. His face looks like a wrestling mask and around his waist is very clearly a champion's belt.

He also obviously takes inspiration from Tiger Mask, the popular Japanese wrestling heel.

Stop memeing about fire/fighting when you shits know nothing
>>
>pisses fire on people

You might be onto something, OP
>>
>>26617397
>literally a wrestler
>literally fighting

kek, your delusional m80
>>
>>26617445
A heel is a wrestler, you fucking idiot

Pic related, this is exactly what I'm describing--Tiger Mask, a villainous heel who uses dirty, under-handed tactics to win at any cost
>>
>>26617483
You just posted a picture of a wrestler. As in one who wrestles; fights.

>Still thinks it's Fire/Dark
>>
>>26617507
I posted a picture of a wrestler who cheats to win and plays the role of antagonist/villain in wrestling. Someone who the crowd is supposed to hate because of all the cheap moves he pulls.

Hmm...what does Dark-type mean in Nipponland again?
>>
>>26617507
Just in case you still don't get it, Dark-Type is "Evil" in Japanese.

Let me list some moves that would look good on a Fire/Dark Heel Wrestler:

>Assurance: If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled.

>Beat Up: The user gets all party Pokémon to attack the target. The more party Pokémon, the greater the number of attacks.

>Foul Play: The user turns the target's power against it. The higher the target's Attack stat, the greater the damage.

>Parting Shot: With a parting threat, the user lowers the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats. Then it switches with a party Pokémon.

>Sucker Punch: This move enables the user to attack first. It fails if the target is not readying an attack, however.

These are just a few nasty, under-handed tactics that the Dark-Type employs.
>>
>>26617614

I'd add that Fire/Dark adds a fighting wekaness which would pay well into that as well. Because it's weaker, it resorts to dirty tricks to win. The hero/champion is the fighting type.
>>
>>26617674
Of course, even heels has to win once in a while against faces to get the audience real pissed off at them.

So maybe a signature move that's super effective against fighting types?
>>
>>26617674
I also hope that since Dual-Type moves are rumored to be the big meme this time around (Prof. Kukui specifically studies "Pokemon Attacks" and shit) that they give him something akin to Flying-Press, maybe whatever that backbreaker move he's using in the concept art, that is dual Fire-Flying type to give him a supereffective attack against the face, or maybe just a dark signature move that hits Fighting for neutral/supereffective.>>26617674
>>
Solgaleo is very clear bodily NOT a Psychic/Steel Pokemon. He's pure Fire.
>>
>>26617716
OP here and I didn't think he'd be a fire-type in the first place. I thought that both him and Moon would share a type (Psychic, Fairy, Cosmic) and then be Steel/Dark respectively.

Besides, that's a completely different case--we didn't have concept art showing Solgaleo in action.
>>
>>26617397
If they wanted to create a mon with that kind of personality/inspiration, wouldn't it be fighting/dark, not fire/dark?

Stop trying to push your edgy typing onto something so obviously based on a wrestler, which is fighting. No one except for ultratubro autists like yourself equate wrestling with dark.
>>
File: 675Pangoro.png (839KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
675Pangoro.png
839KB, 1280x1280px
>>26617937
>fighting/dark

Are you retarded?

>equate wrestling with dark

I'm not equating wrestling with dark, you mongoloid. I'm equating cheating with dark. Which is what dark type is.

Can you honestly not comprehend basic English, or are you trying to troll?
>>
>>26617960
Yet you're equating wrestling with... fire? Why would a wrestler not be a fighting type was my point you fucking imbecile.

You said "wrestling" 3 times, even saying he has a CHAMPION'S BELT, but that just means it's dark because it used a table in a small corner in the concept art that the artist couldn't even be bothered colouring. Very relevant. Oh, and it wears a wrestling mask. Means it's dark type. No relation to fighting type with all that wrestling influence.
>>
>>26618148
A wrestling wouldn't be a fighting type if instead of wrestling it cheated....
>>
File: Don't be stupit.gif (162KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Don't be stupit.gif
162KB, 160x160px
>>26618148
>Starter loses primary type
You sure you want to continue to embarrass yourself? Because in that case I am going to grab the popcorn.
>>
>>26617397
When the gen barely got announced I said he'd turn into pic related.
Lets be honest Stonecold Steve Pawstin has the most personality for all the fire starters yet
>>
>>26618148
>Why would a wrestler not be a fighting type was my point you fucking imbecile
You do realize that we are talking about a game where a samurai isn't a fighting type. Gamefreak can do anything it wants with regarding types.
>>
Remember that professional wrestling is not real. Professional wrestling is fake fighting, and it's actors putting on a show for the audience. It would actually make perfect sense for a wrestler pokemon to NOT be a fighting type.
>>
>>26617397
>those are leaks

I thought they were just fanart because all of them are bad designs and suck.
>>
>>26618203
And where a wrestler bird, pig, and whatever the fuck Hariyama is, are all fighting types
>>
File: 14650962486102.jpg (105KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
14650962486102.jpg
105KB, 540x395px
>>26617397
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.