[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

¿Do you think we will have new evolutions and preevolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: rotomdex.jpg (73KB, 846x475px) Image search: [Google]
rotomdex.jpg
73KB, 846x475px
Discuss
>>
Does this new Pokedex...Vibrate?
>>
Magmar pre-evolution: Lavmar
>>
Why do people like new evolutions for old pokemon? Half the time it ruins perfectly good pokemon like rhydon and electabuzz and mega evolution is actually a good replacement for it.
>>
>>26608251
because its cool.
>>
>>26608251
I think people don't like mega evolutions mainly because they're temporary. And you can't have two+ mega evolutions on a team because it would be too overpowered. So what happens if Farfetch'd and Sunflora both get a mega and you want to use both of them? Well you can't because without their mega's they can't really hold their own.
>>
>>26608251
here (You) go
>>
>>26608399
Fair enough but all I ever see is how people hate what gen 4 did to the majority of pokemon so I honestly don't get the appeal. I'll never forgive gf for what they did to Electabuzz
>>
>>26608177
I feel Eviolite will heavily reduce the chances of traditional evolutions.
>>
>>26608584
Can someone please tell me what the fuck (You) means? I get your trying to call me a samefag but all I said was something you disagree with.
>>
>>26608606
I can understand why people didn't like the gen 4 designs. I didn't care for them much either (except Mamoswine, Tangrowth, and Probopass). But that doesn't mean that the future evolutions will be bad. Try and have some faith.
>>
>>26608630
(You) implies you were trying to bait or shitpost
>>
>>26608632
Eh I think my main issue with the concept is I actually like a lot of the pokemon design wise but they're simply not powerful enough. That's why mega evolution being temporary comes in handy because the pokemon don't always have to look like that and I can actually use them as they are.

I don't see why they can't give pokemon that just need a small buff megas but give forgettable pokemon like sunflora and farfetch'd proper evos.
>>
>>26608177
I feel that GF, in their way designing Mega-evolutions, some looked too different from its original design so they decided to make it an evolution instead.

I want to believe
>>
>>26608646
My point does stand though, most people I hear say that most cross gen evos ruin the Pokemon's concept permanently and mega evos are a good work around for that.
>>
>>26608669
Ahh, you make a good point. I too wonder why they can't just buff the pokemon that need it. It would take less work and effort than making a mega or actual evolution.
>>
>>26608220

Magby already exists though
>>
>>26608220
Electabuzz pre-evo Electachild
>>
>>26608251
Electivire > Electabuzz
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 186x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 186x232px
>>26608755
Nah mate Electabuzz is the tits. Electravire just looks like a cat got caught in a cable box
>>
>>26608630
(you) is a response given to someone people suspect of attention whoring, usually through shitty bait. So they give the person a reply, a (you), to fulfill their attention seeking and possibly make them shut up.
>>
sexier evolutions for all pokemon, they use a special ring and are called erolutions
>>
>>26608691
I wasn't the anon you were talking to but I agree
>>
File: 1464292466691.gif (33KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464292466691.gif
33KB, 598x450px
>>26608251

>Half the time it ruins perfectly good pokemon

Tell me which of the following, in your mind, were ruined.

>Golbat => Crobat
>Gloom => Bellossom
>Poliwhirl => Politoed
>Slowpoke => Slowking
>Magneton => Magnezone
>Onix => Steelix
>Combining the Hitmons through Tyrogue => Hitmontop
>Lickitung => Lickilicky
>Rhydon => Rhyperior
>Chansey => Blissey
>Tangela => Tangrowth
>Seadra => Kingdra
>Scyther => Scizor
>Electabuzz => Electivire
>Magmar => Magmortar
>All the Eeveelutions.
>Porygon => Porygon2 => Porygon-Z
>Togetic => Togekiss
>Aipom => Ambipom
>Yanma => Yanmega
>Murkrow => Honchkrow
>Misdreavus => Mismagius
>Gligar => Gliscor
>Sneasel => Weavile
>Piloswine => Mamoswine
>Kirlia => Gallade
>Nosepass => Probopass
>Roselia => Roserade
>Dusclops => Dusknoir
>Snorunt => Froslass
>>
>>26610374
if anything it makes the pokemon they just gave an evolution more options with the ability to use eviolite
>>
Hopefully some completely underappreciated and forgettable mons get some evolutions. My hopes:
>Weezing
>Seaking
>Qwilfish
>Maractus
>Lunatone/Solrock
>>
>>26611403
Forgot
>Corsola
>Chatot

might work well in a Hawaiian region
>>
>>26610374
Not the other guy, but Bellossom is objectively inferior to both Gloom an Vileplume
>>
>>26611938
and hardly looks like a part of the same family. Really should've been a standalone Pokemon.
>>
>>26608251
>>26608606
lmao, are there literally people who like electabuzz
>>
File: 631.png (91KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
631.png
91KB, 500x489px
>>26608630
>he doesn't know what (You) means

how new are you
>>
do you guys think that rotom dex will be usable in battle or just a pokedex feature?
>>
>>26608220
>lavmar
Why does that ring a bell?
>>
>>26608177
All we got last gen was sylveon and we got none before that. Rotomdex is giving me hope but we'll just have to see.
>>
>>26613293
Just a feature but I could be wrong.
>>
>>26613295
It sounds like Larvitar?
>>
>>26613295
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>26613270
To be fair, it's not about newness. Most people just got the joke and rolled with it. It isn't like the first people to (you) explained the joke.
>>26610374
This post reminded me of the honchkrow meme for some reason.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.