[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we return to Kalos as post-game? They'd better do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: eat this.jpg (45KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
eat this.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
Will we return to Kalos as post-game?

They'd better do something to make these games exceptional considering they're the 20th anniversary games.
>>
>>26607909
>Will we return to Kalos as post-game?

it'd be amazing if they did but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>26607909

>Returning to the worst region

No. I like the pokemon, but fuck the cafes, the disappointing locations and the godawful characters.
>>
>>26608236
It would likely be at a different time from XY, meaning there would be more development like with Malva being a Team Admin instead of an E4 member for example.

The locations were great, it's just that the content distribution between them was disproportionate. Glittering Cave and Laverre City were really cool.

The cafes are another thing I guess.
>>
>Melemele Dex
>Melemele = yellow

KANTO KONFIRMED
>>
File: 1430606606512.png (302KB, 390x291px) Image search: [Google]
1430606606512.png
302KB, 390x291px
>>26607909
>They'd better do something to make these games exceptional considering they're the 20th anniversary games.

They won't. They know people will buy it anyway, they know people bought the trash that was Gen VI, they don't have to try to sell 12 million copies. Every problem in XY is going to be in S&M, and casuals will make it a success.
>>
Returning to Kalos would mean them having to redesign the whole region to better fit the new character scale, and I highly doubt they would go through that much effort.
>>
>>26607909
>They'd better do something to make these games exceptional considering they're the 20th anniversary games.
Did they do anything like that for DP and the 10th anniversary?
>>
>>26609917
You're right to an extent. I just looked into the 10th anniversary and there was a Journey Across America promotion, but things aside from that were small. The 20th anniversary celebration seems to be more global at least.

Diamond and Pearl were huge in their time, but retrospectively seem to be the ones people are the most reluctant to replay.
>>
>>26610555
DP are great content wise, they just have a few gigantic, crucial flaws like the movement speed that ruin all that content's enjoyability. It's why Platinum is rated so much higher than DP despite not adding that much content other than the Frontier.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.