[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the 3DS is fully hacked how high are the chances that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1422865369514.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422865369514.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
Now that the 3DS is fully hacked how high are the chances that we get the ROM days before the official release?
>>
>>26606161
I'd say close to 100%. Remember how BW1 ROM leaked like 1 month before the release? Mind you that was the Japanese version but we've got a working ROM translation shortly afterwards.
>>
Can you post the new hack for 11 please?
>>
>>26606204
How?
>>
>>26606266
I think there's no exploit for 11 yet.
>>144376519 go there if you want to stay updated.
>>
>>26606367
Oops, wrong link
>>>/vg/144376519
>>
We're pretty much guaranteed to get something, be it ROM or Leak since it's a worldwide release which means street date breakers will be rampant, hopefully we can recapture the insanity of XY Leaks and Josh.
>>
>>26606266
Freakyforms Deluxe, but it won't let you install CFW (piracy, advanced stuff), just userland homebrew. To downgrade from 11.0 you'll need a hardmod.
>>
>>26606437
Best case scenario would be if some reviewer shared the game with his "buddy" that would proceed to dump the .cia online. Thats what happened to 7th Dragon. We're still like a month away before the official release but most people have already beaten the game, kek.
>>
>>26606963
Not happening this time, with such a massive failure happened and pokemon being one of the staple platform games nintendo will do anything to prevent this. Best we can hope is someone stealing the game from some source.
>>
>>26606161
Before the release? Unlikely unless some pal gets their hands on it. Even then, you'll never get your hands on it and you'll get it days later like most people.
>>
>>26610069
>Even then, you'll never get your hands on it and you'll get it days later like most people.
Not if they dump it.
>>
>>26606161
Hopefully not. Fuck all the pirating.
>>
>>26610307
I was hinting towards OP being a normie who will probably miss out on playing it early like most people.
>>
>>26606266
>updating to 11

How cuck are you, literally no excuse since january
>>
>reviewer with eshop copy has CFW
>leaks titlekey
>everyone downloads game off Nintendo CDN for free
>>
too bad all your PC's won't be able to run it
>>
>>26606161

100%. I remember downloading pokémon platinum, two week before it come.
>>
>>26610335
Forget You!
pirating is a good thing.

I download Pokémon BW2 about 4 days before it came out and then, I went got the actual game itself.
>>
>>26606161
What I'm really hyped for is a demo if they come around to releasing one like they did with ORAS. Not to play but to datamine it.
>>
>>26606204

Good times.

:)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.