[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wishes for Sun and Moon. >because of the lore behind the box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (192KB, 711x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 711x619px
Wishes for Sun and Moon.
>because of the lore behind the box legends, the evil team uses them as means to a similar end.
>if sun, they try to use solgaleo to control the sun.
>if moon, lunaala to control the moon.
>the purpose of using solgaleo is to have the sun send out fluctuations/heat up to cause volcanic eruptions to cover the islands
>purpose of lunaala is to have the moon cause the tides to cover the island
>this is only meant to be temporary, to re-set the region to its 'natural state'
>of course they can't fully control it so you have to save the region
>>
So...the same thing that happened in Hoenn?
The literally newest games of the franchise?
>>
>>26603815
>best villain teams are back and wackier than ever
I'm okay with this. I always thought it was kind of silly that the teams just die and never try anything again once you stop their literal only plan
>>
File: STRANGE MYSTERY.png (81KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
STRANGE MYSTERY.png
81KB, 400x240px
I want a use for this

and I want to be able to trade my pokemon from xyoras to sm
>>
>>26603768
Cont.
>after you save the region, some areas have changed slightly
>if sun, the volcano rout is altered, if moon, some beach areas

>megas for gen ll starters and hopefully gen v starters
>dolphin Pokemon
>a nerf to fairy, but just by giving new poison and steel Pokemon that are offensive and new poison and steel moves that are stronger
>if a true nerf, make psychic SE against fairy
>use at least half of currently unused type combos
>soaring makes a return but can be used by any flying Pokemon capable of learning fly, with a generic model like the one for surf, unless you use a lati
>rotom better be immediately considered 'caught' in the dex
>>
>>26603853
I disapprove of the plot because it's too similar to something we already had, even by pokemon's standards

Both Archie and Maxie realized the errors of their ways
Giovanni and hist underlings were beaten and neutralized, didn't have anything left to do than go into hiding, which resulted in them coming back three years later, failing again.
Galactic achieved their goal, somewhat, but their leader disappeared, some of the admins tried a new plot, but was stopped by looker and the player, nobody left to assemble the Galactic forces, and it was over
Plasma set up everything to take over the region, seemed to complete their goal even, but their most powerful leader realized how wrong it all was, and flew away, true leader realized it was over (this was a bit deus ex Machina, i agree) and escaped to come back with new powers and better organization two years later, only to be defeated the same way as before, but didn't get to escape this time
Flare had their best weapon and all their resources burried underground with their leader
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.