[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people believe she is evil? She doesn't like pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1464894632903.png (724KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464894632903.png
724KB, 1280x1280px
Why do people believe she is evil? She doesn't like pokemon battling.
Maybe she's the evil leader's daughter and she's researching the legends but ultimately helps you obtain it.. Being a bookish girl makes her knowledgeable which can have "an important role". Then again that knowledge can be used to teach you to catch pokemon.
>>
>>26597925
>She doesn't like pokemon battling.
And N didn't like the idea of capturing Pokemon in order to use them for fighting, that didn't stop him from capturing them in order to stop the player. Just because she doesn't like Pokemon battles doesn't mean she's 100% opposed to the idea.
>>
She is only there as a conection to Kalos
>>
>>26597925
The whole "she's mysterious" shit gives it away.
Look at her angry looking official art versus her "meek" introduction in the videos.

This bitch is hiding something, and it's not anything good.
>>
N
>>
>>26597925
Because nintendo does not design a character who frowns and not make them evil.
>>
>>26597925
I'm hoping she's secretly a badass rival, but pretends to be a pacifist so people don't think she's some hotshot. Ya know, like Ruby in the manga.

I just want a good rival. Hau a shit
>>
>>26598011
I'm still betting on the opposite gender option appearing as the rival proper later on.
>>
>>26597971
I guess Red is evil by that logic.
>>
>Evil team related
>white green-eyed
>hates battles

I am afraid lads
What if evil team in SM is a white royal family?

I don't want "muh witeys baed" here.
>>
>>26597925
pokemon would never pull these twists
>>
isn't that Lili from tekken tho??? why, and how?
>>
>>26598025
I beat his childhood friend in battle so thoroughly, his own grandpa chewed him out for it
>>
File: 571984150.jpg (380KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
571984150.jpg
380KB, 1748x2480px
>TPCi interviewed a few months back before sun/moon and asked what to expect from the next pokemon games
>their response was "flowers"

>Lysandre's Japanese name also translates to lily flowers in french

>website literally beats you over the head with how M Y S T E R I O U S she is
>TPCi and GF are not known for their subtlety

>has not been shown in battle yet in any of the trailers unlike Hau because her TBD team uses pokemon that have not been announced yet (no starter)

lillie

LILLIE

L I L L I E

lil LIE
>>
>>26597925

That's exactly why she'll be evil. She doesn't believe in Pokemon battling, maybe after reading up on history and all the wars and stuff that occurred because of Humans using Pokemon. Boom: XY relevancy.
>>
>character description specifically points out that she's "mysterious"
>she works as Professor Kukui's assistant for "personal reasons"
>She's scowling in her official art

Even if Lillie isn't evil she at the very least is going far more relevant to the plot than she lets on.

I'm hoping she's a bitchy Team Admin because that would be fun.
>>
>>26598139

>fighting evil team early on
>Hau and Lillie show up to help
>in the middle of a double battle with Hau vs 2 baddies
>battle ends before you even get to finish
>cut-scene where Lillie sends out a powerful mon to stop you and Hau
>"TRAITOR.avi"
>vanishes with evil team and becomes constant antagonist

I mean, I'd be all for it.
>>
>>26598161
>she flies away on a hydreigon while doing an ojou-sama laugh

I would love this
>>
>>26598186

It'd be great to see how powerful you can become-- Especially for kids/new players. Seeing someone with a strong-ass 'mon that you can't even hope to beat at that point in time. Mega Man X style

pls gamefreak
>>
>>26598025
>>26598094

Give me one reason why Blue deserved what happened to him in that game. Forgotten by his grandpa, and the only time he is even remembered, it is the line "I'm disappointed in you!"

Villain.
>>
>>26598220
He abused his pokémon by giving them awful movesets.
>>
>>26598276
It was Gen 1, everything that wasn't a dragon or psychic had piss to work with
>>
>>26597925
Probably a flare spy, working in alola.
>>
She is for hug and snug. And she will reward you with hug and snug when you win battle with her.
>>
>>26597925
Same leak that described her said she steals a pokemon or something to battle you with it. She's probably not going to be evil but she'll at least be a bitch I'm hoping.

While I personally don't mind the overly friendly rivals we've gotten I understand why older fans want back dickheaded rivals.
>>
>>26597925
She is the Legendary Pokemon, S&M will feature more "alternate dimension" bullshit and also possibly Zinnia.
>>
>>26601007
>New legendary pokemon.
So you mean she is latias ver 2.0? Pokemon turning into cute gurl.
>>
File: 3fo1_1280.jpg (361KB, 708x1003px) Image search: [Google]
3fo1_1280.jpg
361KB, 708x1003px
>>26600887
She better
>>
>>26601007

My theory is similar.

But this legendary is one we have seen already.

A certain Steel/Fairy that matches the color scheme of her bag a little too well.
>>
>>26598120

she's Lysandre's reincarnation,
>>
>>26597925
The fact she doesn't like battles at least mean that we finally have the opportunity to have a less stupid development of her uncommon stereotype in the game.

It's like they never thought of making anyone deeper than a stupid child with irrational - and no fucking plan - dreams with little to none depth.
>>
>>26597925

For her to be THAT important that she has to be either the league champion or perhaps if they're planning to push contests in Sun and Moon she'll be some contest celeb that competes in disguise.
>>
>>26597925
she's mysterious, angry, has a flower pattern and is presented as a very important character. She's the vilain.
>>
>>26597925
She's C U T E
>>
She's clearly related to Team Eclipse Shadow, Twilight or whatever the fuck they're doing to be called
>>
You guys have watched the Japanese trailer of her, right? I don't think your impressions of her personality and dislike of battling quite match up.
>>
>>26601564
>>
>>26601408
Well in the official art she looks pissed and tries to act tough but in the trailer she looks insecure and shy. This either shows her personality growth or that she is a two-faced person
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.