[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain to me how he's doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ashgreninja.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ashgreninja.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain to me how he's doing this shit without a bracelet on his fucking wrist
>>
>>26597697
Impregnating.
>>
we just don't know.gif
>>
They didn't want it to be immediately confirmed as a mechanic in Sun and Moon before they official announced it. The reason the anime will give though is Ash's deep bond with Greninja, and his heart was the Syncro Stone the whole time.
>>
>>26597697
Cock ring.
>>
>>26597697
THowardItJustWorks.wav
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>26597697
It doesn't require a bracelet, because the bracelet isn't FOR Synchro Evolution
>>
He's just such a swell fellah! That Ash Katchem sure is something special!
>>
M-MUH PLOT
>>
>>26597697
Satoshi just get the bracelet and complete the synchro. For now merge minds with the bracelet, also bodies.
>>
>>26597697
Muh Power of Friendship
>>
>>26597697
I love how so many are assuming this is a new mechanic when Ash Greninja has been confirmed to be as strong as a Mega. It was nothing more than them giving him a Mega-tier Pokemon without needing to give him an actual one. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>26597697
Zygarde Core, or Puni-chan, is there. It's channeling Ash-Greninja's power for them, that is until they get to Alola together after the League and Flare stuff is tied up.
>>
>>26597697

Protean + Ash's aura (confirmed in Lucario movie)
>>
File: kingcrimson.png (114KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
kingcrimson.png
114KB, 510x438px
>>26597697
>>
>>26597826
>when Ash Greninja has been confirmed to be as strong as a Mega
To be fair, that's how Protean works in the game too.

Greninja is somehow the best water starter despite two of them having megas.
>>
>>26597813
>Friendship

hahahaha

it's love
>>
>>26597697
Serena is his bracelet, genetically engineered at Bills lighthouse almost 20 years ago using data obtained from the Amber experiment. The bracelet was implanted in Jane Doe, victim of a freak magnet train accident, and given her identity as Serena, Ash's "Childhood Friend". This was done to facilitate a bond between them, as the bracelet only functions when in perfect harmony with its user.

Serena and Ash are almost in said harmony. However, her human form is but a temporary one. Suffice it to say, Serena is going to Alola with Ash, but Jane Doe is not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.