[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full resolution (14,192 × 10,032 pixels) http://www.pidgi.n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Full resolution (14,192 × 10,032 pixels) http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/File:Alola_region_map_-_Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon.jpg
How do you feel about this high resolution map of Alola, /vp/?
>>
It looks 100x better than fucking Kalos did. Not even just aesthetically (though it definitely LOOKS like a more interesting region thematically), but also in regards to how it's spread out. Looks a lot less linear than Gen VI.
>>
>>26594473
I'm just happy they actually are using the same map style as ORAS did, that version of the Hoenn map looked gorgeous and getting to see all the detail they put into the map really makes me want to play the games and explore the region much more.
>>
Only 4 islands?
>>
>>26594659
http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/Category:Kawayoo_artwork
http://kawayoo.net/
>>
>>26594501
Bless the mess known as Alola.
>>
>>26594501
And if it's better than Kalos, it's garaunteed to be better than Unova, Sinnoh or Johto. Island regions are confirmed based.
>>
>>26594473
Where does everyone think the League could possibly be? Usually it's obvious where it's located, but this time it's a little difficult to figure out.

I personally think it's the "artificial island" in the center, the castle looking building in back being the League itself and the large building in front being a new form of Victory Road, maybe having it be tournament style when it comes to beating trainers, as soon as you get through them all you get access to the castle in back. It's also the only thing I see on the map that remotely looks like it could house the Elite Four, aside from maybe the large castle like building on the beach of the second island.
>>
>>26594689
Looks like they'll be a couple small islands here and there, and the strange floating building in the middle.
And it would be a damn shame if Dive didn't come back in some way.
>>
>>26594727
That fucking Pikachu.
My God.
>>
File: numbers_of_Pokémon.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
numbers_of_Pokémon.png
9KB, 240x160px
>>26594473
Alola map is acceptable.

What's most important is how new Pokémon will be introduce?
>>
>>26595967
>>
File: Dramatic Elevator confirmed.jpg (113KB, 487x877px) Image search: [Google]
Dramatic Elevator confirmed.jpg
113KB, 487x877px
I'm excited for the dramatic elevator ride up to victory road
>>
>>26594501
Alola will be a lot less linear than Kalos and Unima.
The Rotom dex is probably the biggest thing they have done. The map, the quest funtion and the arrows will allow alola to be "messy" and still to handhold kids and not let get lost.
>>
>>26595976
>Starters = 9
>Box Legend + 3rd = 3
>Magiana Event Legend = 1
>Mega Lucario Sun and Mega Lucario Moon = 2

>>
>>26594689
There are seven technically, the four big ones you can see, the artificial island in the center, the small one beside the legendary island, and there's a hidden one behind the clouds in the top right.
>>
>>26594727
God their style is beautiful.
>>
>>26596121
I really doubt that's the League/Victory Road, it seems more like something similar to Mt. Silver to me. Some people are saying the observatory there on the hill is the League, but you can see there's a path up to it from the small Japanese style city on the right, and it seems more like those two mountains are different mountain ranges.
>>
>>26594659
It looks pretty good, though It's also a shame we didnt get the comfy as shit HGSS/Pt style.

I'm just glad it wasnt the simplified shit of Gens 5 and 6.

>>26594906
>Kalos
>better than any of those
>>
>>26594473
That image is still about one-tenth the size of my bedroom.
Alola confirmed for tiny region! Worst gen ever!
>>
File: beefchu.png (110KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
beefchu.png
110KB, 302x302px
>>26595960
He's a special one
>>
>>26595870
I definitely think it's the icy mountain on island 4. There's a PC before the icy mountain which could be victory road, then another PC after which could be the league with the sattelites.
>>
I wish the maps were like prior generation V. Or was generation v like the previous maps?
>>
>>26597348
That wouldn't really make any sense though for that observatory to be the League since you can see a clear path up to it from the Japanese style city right beside it, a path connects to that one right as you enter the town. If anything that mountain seems more like a throwback to Mt. Silver given the Pokemon Center's and the restricted area colors on the elevator.
>>
>>26596192
You forget the birb and the doge
And the mega lucaario eclipse so ultimately 18
>>
>>26596240

Yeah, if you look closely at that top down map that Kukui shows you, you can see that there's a path between the two mountains.
>>
Far left island
There is the place that appears in the first trailer where you fight Solgaleo and Lunala
There is also a big ass tree that is probably iggdrasyl and will be the place that zygard forms reside
>>
Is there a "moon dial" anywhere that was rumored??
>>
>>26599036
My guess would be the spot of water with the 8 pillars around it right below the Azoth Kingdom. Looks like it would be near the end of the game similar to Anistar City and the sundial.
>>
>>26595967
Over 280.
>>
If you look in the middle next to the white barge you can see a brown pirate? ship head towards the south, the other ships are white rich people boats.

Southern region con fucking firmed.
>>
>>26594473
>Australians will never EVER see this image
>>
File: 1396069182841.jpg (45KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1396069182841.jpg
45KB, 330x319px
>>26601926
mfw if an australia tries to open it he'll get datacapped
>>
>>26599450
It' Over 8000!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.