[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh...wtf? Is she my fucking girlfriend now? Since when did Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160603_092928.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_092928.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
Uh...wtf?

Is she my fucking girlfriend now? Since when did Pokemon have romances?
>>
You are like 3 years late anon.
>>
I'm sorry the game offended your gay lifestyle. :^)
>>
File: tumblr_mfq5kghWi41rfqvc5o1_400.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfq5kghWi41rfqvc5o1_400.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>Since when did Pokemon have romances?

Since 2012.
>>
>>26587883
Standing next to a cute girl and not talking, yup thats your life op.
>>
>>26587883
>Is she my fucking girlfriend now?

Yes

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1264483#search=shauna
>>
>>26587883
There are hints of a romance between the player character and Shauna, especially during the fireworks scene, did this romance angle come from the fact that Paris is the city of love? Or would you like future Pokémon games to include more of a love story?

Yes, with France being the basis for the region, I wanted to implement some elements of romance with Shauna when playing as a boy and express a deep friendship when playing as a girl. For example, when running through the forest early in the game, Shauna will stay behind the player. We did this to express that Shauna is interested in the player. The fireworks scene also expressed Shauna and the player becoming closer to each other – going from just having met, to becoming friends, to becoming very close friends.

In the future, I think I may add more romantic elements if I can do it in a fun way. However, I don't think I want to take it in a direction that shows people fighting or a relationship falling apart. Doing that would take too much of the focus off of catching Pokémon! (laughs)
>>
>>26587919
But I wanted the blond white girl.
>>
DOG FUCKING DAMN IT I JUST WANT TO BATTLE MY GOD DAMN POKEMON I'LL KICK THIS BITCH DOWN THERE
>>
She is one of the most annoying characters in the Pokemon games with how they push her on you constantly.
>>
>>26587928
>I wanted to implement some elements of romance with Shauna when playing as a boy and express a deep friendship when playing as a girl.

HOW CIS AND INTOLERANT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26587883
There's a reason the butler gives you the TM for Protect right before this moment.
>>
>>26587919
>paheal

Back to ebaumsworld, gramps.
>>
the fat dancing faggot was wayyy worse
>>
>>26588015

Hello newfriend.
>>
>>26587883
Nice bait
>>
>>26588039
paheal a shit
>>
>>26588039
the irony
>>
>>26587907
>Female trainer locked out of delicious Yancy

This game is oppressing me.
>>
>>26588111
Curtis is just as cute, if not moreso. Shota moe > loli moe
>>
>>26587883
People think Friends Zone is romances?
>>
>>26588111
Curtis is plenty delicious, you swine.
>>
>>26588471
nah but it has some sick pokemon to capture in it
>tfw shauna give you a fairy type friend zone
not that bad being here Tbh
>>
d-d-d-ddd-deito?!
>>
>>26588712

oh ok.
>>
>>26588039
Holy shit lmao
>>
>>26587883
If anything your post triggered me because

>3.4 megabyte picture for a off screen picture of a 200x400 resolution screen
>>
>>26588937
+1'd
>>
>>26587883
She could be if you werent such a tard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.