[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the ridiculous amount of wish fulfillment and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What's with the ridiculous amount of wish fulfillment and MC dick sucking in these games?

I don't remember being praised by literally everyone as soon as you meet them, or being handed items and legendaries this much in any other pokemon game.
>>
HGSS, BW1, and XY did it too

DPPt and BW2 to an extent as well, but not as bad, it's pretty much just Dawn/Lucas and N in those
>>
>>26587004
I didn't play hgss, but I really don't remember BW and XY being nearly as bad

>the first grunt you fight has a monolog about your potential after you beat him and walk away
>everyone constantly says how great you are and gives you shit
>for some reason you are the only one who can wear the suit and stop groudon/kyogre
>at the end of the main story may calls you her best friend even though you only interact with her like 6 times
>zinnia designates you as her successor after leading you to a legendary,and then sends you to fucking space to save the world and catch another legendary

I'm sure there's more but that should be the main ones.
>>
>>26587115
I don't recall the grunt monolouging about it, though Zinnia did. And she's the worst character ever written in Pokemon.

Also you are sent in because you have the Blue/Red Orb to calm them on hand. It's not really any more bullshit though than HGSS or BW1 where you're literally some chosen one who is destined to bring back the box legend or XY where they join you to get revenge on Lysandre even though they're both capable of sweeping his team single-handedly.
>>
File: 1462987198128.png (355KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462987198128.png
355KB, 598x600px
>>26586902
>you will never have a pokemon series game in which you are a literally who that doesnt save the world, find legendary pokes, become the grandmaster of the fighter's guild while also the archmage of cyrodil, or even a research assistant
>>
>>26587160
Literally the first one?
>>
>>26587159
I have to point out that in HGSS you're not the chosen one, its just that the Kimono Girls see you doing nice things and decide you're "worthy," not because destiny, but because you're a generally nice dude.
>>
>>26586902
>Complaining when someone fulfills your wish
Would you hate genies?
Are you a frog?
>>
>>26587320
>stop pokemafia
>become premier mountainfag and pokemon champion
>catch 3 birds with legendary powers
>catch genetically engineered superpokemon mewdoo

that isn't what i want.

i want see a possibly multiplayer game in which you are a background character, maybe gym leader tier at best.

maybe add in some autism sim, i mean, survival elements as well.
>>
>>26588270
If HGSS is anything to go by, Red completely ignored the Birds and Mewtwo.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.