[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Clefairy, a Pokemon said to have come from the moon, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pokemoon.png (168KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoon.png
168KB, 300x274px
>Clefairy, a Pokemon said to have come from the moon, and which evolves with a Moon Stone, is a Fairy type
>Moonlight is a Fairy type move
>Moonblast is a Fairy type move

>Legendary Pokemon based on the Moon
>not Fairy type

Explain this fucking bullshit
>>
I didn't even think about that.

Fairy/ghost with levitate would've been cool.
>>
>>26584300
>Gen 6: OMG FAIRY TYPE WAS THE WORST DECISION GAME FREAK EVER MADE 0/10 WORST GAME
>Gen 7: WHY IS MY MOON LEGENDARY NOT FAIRY TYPE GAMEFREAK, HOW COULD YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY 0/10 WORST GAME

/vp/ in a nutshell
>>
>>26584326
/vp/ is more than one person.
>>
>>26584338
i was making the point that many people do this but ok, whatever.
>>
>>26584326
They can't erase the type anymore, might as well make use of it
>>
>>26584326
You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think it has anything to do with liking/disliking a type and not about internal consistency.
>>
>>26584338 (You)
prove it
>>
It'll probably get moonblast, so it'll have decent coverage.
>>
>>26584300
it's mega special super saiyan form will be part fairy
>>
Espeon (Sun) is psychic, lunatone psychic, cresselia psychic, another moon pokemon psychic
>>
>>26584614
Volcaron(sun) fire Magcargo (sun) fire
Solgaleo literally represents sun(steel)

Gtfo faggot your argument is invalid
>>
Marshadow must be POISON TYPE
>>
>>26584641
I'm actually glad Solgaleo's typing isn't part fire, it's too predictable if he was

Makes me a little bit interested in the story behind it
>>
>>26584698
>predictable
God forbid a Pokémon's actually make sense instead of being competely out of left field for the sake of being unpredictable
>>
>Moon pokemon weak to dark
>Sun pokemon not fire type
>Sun pokemon weak to fire
explain this
>>
do we really know that they "represent the sun/moon" ? While unlikely, they could be something else entirely
>>
>>26584326
The insta butt hurt you caused with this post honestly furthers your point. Nerve struck.
>>
>>26584799
Remember, kids! The Dark type is actually the Evil type in weabonese! It makes no sense or non-sense for the moon to be weak to evil!

The moon being super-scared of ghosts is the stranger one.
>>
It's obvious they want Lunala to be the stronger of the two, but it really wouldn't have been if it got Fairy typing. If they gave Solgaleo Fire type, it would take NVE damage from Fairy. If it kept its Steel typing, it would've been SE against it. So they gave it the typing that absolutely blows Solgaleo the fuck out thanks to the Steel nerf
>>
File: lunaala_by_starosis-da27627.jpg (86KB, 775x1030px) Image search: [Google]
lunaala_by_starosis-da27627.jpg
86KB, 775x1030px
>Legendary Pokemon based on the Moon
That doesn't really mean shit. Does Lunnala really embody the moon though? Its stated to be more of a dedicated "moon seeker" than being the heart of the moon. Similar to Solgaleo not being the sun itself but a beast that attempts to take over the sun. If Lunnala was really the moon when why does it seek for the moon rather than being able to freely control it by will?
>>
File: 1454551478796.jpg (69KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
1454551478796.jpg
69KB, 900x654px
Solgaleo, who represents the motherfucking sun, is weak to god dammed Fire

Lunala, who represents the MOON, is weak to Ghosts and Dark types. Keeping in mind Eevee needs to level up at Nighttime to become a Dark Typed Umbreon

Lunala is still hit by Earthquake, despite not having apparent feet to Roost on in the first place.

Clear Body and Multiscale!! woooo

Now would be a good time to either introduce Triple Typings, Double Abilities or Abilities that grant Pokemon a certain type. It's apparent Gamefreak is hitting walls when trying to express their creativity.

God this has to be the most disappointing Type reveal since learning Lugia was part Psychic
>>
>>26585002
>Solgaleo used Crunch
>It's super effective
:^)
>>
>>26584300

Lunala represents the dark side of the moon
>>
>>26584799
The moon makes light and the sun isn't fire, fucking retarts complaining about everything.
>>
>>26585854
You just know there are going to be furry doujins based on this concept.
>>
>>26586394
>the sun isn't fire
It isn't steel either
>>
>>26584348
>i was making the point that many people do this but ok, whatever.

>one thread
>many people
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.