[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this board who thought Solgaleo would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: check my 2.png (252KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
check my 2.png
252KB, 360x360px
>There are people on this board who thought Solgaleo would be Fire-type
>There are people on this board who actually think the sun is on fire

"The Sun does not "burn", like we think of logs in a fire or paper burning. The Sun glows because it is a very big ball of gas, and a process called nuclear fusion is taking place in its core. Nuclear fusion occurs when one proton smashes into another proton so hard that they stick together...and release some energy as well. This energy then heats up the other materials (other protons and electrons and such) nearby. This heating eventually grows out from the center (or core) of the star to the outside, finally leaving the surface and radiating out into space to be the heat and light we know stars emit.

People, including scientists, sometimes say that the Sun "burns hydrogen" to make it glow. But that is just a figure of speech. Hydrogen really doesn't burn, it fuses, into helium. So no oxygen is required!"
>>
So how the fuck does that make it psychic type
>>
File: image.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>26583775
>>
>>26583833
Space!
>>
>>26583833
Anyone who says this is a Zcuck that didn't play XY. The most recent Psychic gym was literally space themed.
>>
>>26583775
I thought it was going to be part Fairy. Same with Lunala. I'm not really disappointed with they're actual types, tbqh
>>
>>26583833
the hydrogen is thinking really hard about exploding, and also the hydrogen is actually steel
>>
>>26583833
Cosmic-ey Space-ey motifs falls under the Psychic type category in Pokemon bruh ;)
>>
File: tate n liza.png (330KB, 515x724px) Image search: [Google]
tate n liza.png
330KB, 515x724px
>>26583869
>The most recent
The TWO most recent. You forget, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had Tate and Liza's gym.
>>
>>26583833
Psychic doubles as a somewhat cosmic type, note both Deoxys and Jirachi are Psychic types, and the Kalos psychic gym had a lot of space feeling to it.
>>
>Sunny Day is a Fire type move
>Sunny Day powers up Fire type moves
>Sunny Form Castform is a Fire type
>The move Weather Ball is a Fire type move when it is sunny.
>Primal Groudon gains the Fire type. Though that may be because of the lava on it instead.
>>
File: important.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
important.png
4KB, 500x500px
>The sun isn't on fire
>/vp/ tries to do science
Jesus christ this board is so babyful
>>
>people pretending they didn't think it'd be fire type

stop
>>
>>26583775
>Heats
The sun is very hot. And it heats things. Much like some other thing.
>>
>>26584020
I was actually betting on Electric/Psychic and Fairy/Ghost. None of the light-related moves are Fire type. None of the Sun Stone evos are Fire type. Espeon isn't. Solrock isn't. Only Volcarona and sunny weather.
>>
Now explain why Sunny Day is Fire type. Or why Drought is used by Fire types. Or why other Sun themed mons like Volcarona are Fire type.
>>
File: 1464200749237.jpg (176KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1464200749237.jpg
176KB, 612x612px
>Implying I didn't know that it would be Psychic because Solrock is Psychic
>Implying I didn't know it would be Steel because it clearly has metal bits on its body
Wow /vp/ I can't believe that you're so pleb that you didn't know what its type combination would be weeks ago. Why can't you all be as knowledgeable as me?
>I knew it wouldn't be Fairy type because why would it be
>I knew it wouldn't be Electric because why would it be
>I knew it wouldn't be Fire because why would it be
Feels good being superior.
>>
>>26583775
The sun is associated with fire in every lore ever.

There is no excuse for a sun beast to be weak to fire
>>
>>26583775
And that's why the Pokémon that represents the Sun/eats it(according to lore) is weak to it.

I don't think so faggot you know GF fucked up your just a kiss ass who's is justifying fuck ups.
>>
The bottom line is that it's psychic because it's a space Pokemon, the real mystery is the steel typing.

IMO, it's gonna get a unique item or a mega/forme change that keeps its typing but gives it an immunity to fire, emphasizing the idea that it isn't the embodiment of the sun but rather a resident or at least explorer of the sun.
>>
File: niggawat.jpg (17KB, 416x308px) Image search: [Google]
niggawat.jpg
17KB, 416x308px
>>26583775

victini can do nuclear fission and its a fire type.
what a scrub
>>
>>26584188
get educated. people working in GF are smarter than you messy fuck-ups.
>>
I thought they would be Fire/Steel and Ghost/Fairy.

I was half right on both of them, and wrong for the same reason on both of them.

I was half psychic, therefore, their typing makes sense.
>>
>>26584188
>sun legend isn't fire type autism
>this could have been solgaleo
>tumblr tier complaints

Why don't you just make your own fucking Pokemon game then?
>>
>OP thinking kids will know all this shit
>OP thinking kids don't look at the sun and think "sun=hot, fire=hot, sun=fire"
>>
>>26584286
>>26584310
Both you dumbass and Op this>>26584319

But muh science gfto faggots apparently little kids know this>>26583775 hahahahahahahahahahahahahah GF fucked up period
>>
>>26584340
>your average kid would know what animals and urban legends pokemon are made from

time to lol at faggot little kids like (You) who thought sun zord was going to be fire
>>
>>26584379
>your average kid

Apparently jerk off here knows the average age of GF target audience hahahahajajajana he thinks 7-9 don't play gtfo faggot

But muh older kids hahajajahah
>>
>>26584379
Wow kids 6-10 must be really smart to know>>26583775

Gtfo faggot your know damn well the typing is retarded but then again you tongue is inside Game Freaks anus as we speak
>>
>>26583775
>Sun is fuckhuge ball of plasma
>Fire is plasma too
Wew lad you screwed up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.