[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fixed the Box Legendaries >Solgaleo gets Solar Phase as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
I fixed the Box Legendaries

>Solgaleo gets Solar Phase as an abilty: Gets healed when attacked by any fire type move or sun themed move (Solarbeam)

>Lunala gets Lunar Phase as an abilty: Gets healed when attacked by any dark type move or moon-themed move (Moonblast)

There, I did it.
>>
>>26582871
Somehow you made them broken as fuck but still ended up doing something better than the shit GF pulled. Well done.
>>
>>26582871
>Full Metal Clear Body
Besides intimidate, is it going to be useful?
>>
>>26582925
Thank you, it means a lot.

Marshadow should get a combination of both just because.
>>
>>26582960
That depends, how does Clear Body handle sticky web?
>>
>>26582871
Oh my god. That somehow actually sounds good.
>>
File: 1463012376375.jpg (583KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
1463012376375.jpg
583KB, 1000x620px
Why do people imply the abilities are going to be exact copies of clear body and multi scale? What if for example full metal body also prevents attack drop from burn or speed drop from paralysis? And what if shadow shield decreses the power not by 50% but by 75%?
What if they are imune to fire and dark respectively but that wouldn't make sense and fairy kinda represents the moon.
>>
>>26583072
Because it's boring having their abilities be copy pasted and Legendaries should be the ones with the most unique or at least abstract abilities.

And the sun being weak to fire and the moon being weak to dark is just plain autistic
>>
>>26582978
it does
>>
File: 1462882995189.png (47KB, 599x532px) Image search: [Google]
1462882995189.png
47KB, 599x532px
>>26582871

I know right kid!? Xeneas and Yvetal had shit abilities and they were shit too. History repeats my friend!
>>
>>26583137
Yeah, but they had truly unique abilities.
>>
>>26583105
>the moon and dark having any relation
>dark being darkness

Are you guys stuck in 2001? Dark doesn't mean "Darkness", it means Evil. The moon 1.) isn't related to Evil and 2.) isn't even related to darkness (it literally reflects light to illuminate the night Sky)
>>
>>26583105
reminder that autistic is not a synonym for stupid
>>
>>26583072
I'm really hoping this is the case if not the abilities are copy paste boring shits and your right legendaries not all must have unique abilities
>>
>>26583152
>Dark doesn't mean "Darkness"

yes it does. news alert: a type can encompass more than one thing.
>>
File: oGJgD[1].gif (189KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
oGJgD[1].gif
189KB, 500x281px
>>26582871
>ghost psychic
>healed by dark
>>
The Moon is not evil.

The Dark type is in fact the Evil type overseas.
>>
>>26582925
>Somehow you made them broken as fuck but still ended up doing something better than the shit GF pulled.
I mean... less broken than Megafug. Probably less broken than the primals even...
>>
>>26582960
>registeel and metagross will never have full metal instead of clear body like they should
>>
>>26583152
>umbreon
>>
>>26583394
Ow the edge
>>
>>26583072
Well GF did give half of the legendaries Pressure so I'm not expecting much.
>>
>>26583607
that too, I suppose. But I was thinking more the "healed by it's x4 weakness" glory. That's like sap sipper swampert / volt absorb gyrados levels of grody perfection.
Like, it's almost better than P-groudon's sun, in a way. It doesn't power up fire, but it not only gives an immunity to your biggest weakness, it heals you from it. So its an even tradeoff I feel.
>>
>>26583839
If you had to fight to (hopefully) near death with a cassowary-sized, flying deathbird thunder god with your bare fists because some idiot 10 ear old says so, would you not feel as if you were under a lot of pressure?
>>
>>26583454
The shitty thing is you are 100% right. Jesus what the hell happened.
>>
>>26583454
For real. Among legends, fire immunity by ability doesn't help much since the best users of fire type attacks, kyurem-w and reshiram, both have mold breaker. Moonbat would, however, be a fantastic counter to Xerneas that don't carry dazzling gleam.
>>
>>26583454
No one uses megafug in competitive tho
>>
>>26583072
Because Teravolt and Turboblaze have had 6 years to show how much effort Gamefreak puts into these kinds of things. And Clear Body/White Smoke have been here since Gen 3 with no distinction. Why would this new ability get anything special?
>>
>>26583906
same reason for all power creep. they stopped caring about balance and more about sales of the new thing.
>>
>>26583915
Primal Groudon regularly carries Lava Plume. It would make you safer on the switch in if you've got something like Skarmory out.
>>
>>26583958
Isn't solgaleo weak to ground? Pretty much all groudon carry either precipice blades or earth power so unless your predictions are amazing or you're facing shitters, you'll eventually have something lose hp in a big way.
>>
>>26583105
>and Legendaries should be the ones with the most unique or at least abstract abilities.
But legendaries are always the ones WITHOUT that. There are like 12 legendaries that have unique abilities. Just 12.
>>
>>26583105
> "Legendaries should be the ones with the most unique or at least abstract abilities"

>Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Kyurem all have Pressure for regular Abilities
>Reshiram, Zekrom, and the Kyurem fusions only have Mold Breaker clones
>Zygarde's Ability sucks.

I'm only really giving a pass for the Hoenn trio, Kalos duo, Darkrai and Regigigas in having unique Abilities, but by all means, it's not consistent to the series at all.
>>
Should have just been fine with clear body and multiscale as the abilities,
>>
>>26586022
>>26586164

Op here, emphasis on should. I just think that being such powerful beings the legends should get some exclusive abilities to toy around with.
>>
>Complaining about abilities of the new Legendaries when almost all of them have shit like Pressure anyway

You should be happy they even got Clear Body and Multiscale
>>
>>26583917
Obviously, it's the only Pokémon that's fucking banned from Ubers
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.