[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hype for Marineford league? Elite 4 based on Kizaru (Electric)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (24KB, 115x97px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 115x97px
You hype for Marineford league?
Elite 4 based on Kizaru (Electric) Aokiji (Ice) Fujitora (Ground)and Akainu(Fire) confirmed
>>
>>26581218
As long as E4 actually get some spotlight, I'm cool with whatever
>>
>>26581218
>Kizaru

Light type confirm
>>
>>26581299
Steel type is Light type.
>Mirror Shot
>Flash Cannon
>Doom Desire
>Solgaleo
>>
>>26581218
I think the league is on the right-most island, in the blue building on top of the snowy mountain.

>Left of the mountain: circular platform with eight stones around it. Badge check gates?
>Lone Pokemon Center on top of the mountain, with no other settlement around it. Start of Victory Road?
>Lone Pokemon Center with no other settlement, past the mountain, in front of the blue building. E4/Champion building?

If I had to guess, I'd say that the island is a postgame battle facility.
>>
File: image.png (652KB, 821x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652KB, 821x767px
>>26581218
Reminds me of the Pearl Harbor memorial
>tfw no sunken Ghost Ship
>>
The champion is Sengoku using God-like pokemon.
>>
>>26581424
The blu building on top of the mountain is the observatory, it even has the telescope.
I think Victory road is located underwater and once you reach the end you access to artifical island.

OR

The League is hidden by the clouds ad it's a small part of the big postgame island
>>
File: 1457336759025.jpg (27KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1457336759025.jpg
27KB, 356x356px
>>26581218
>victory road is a resort
>>
>Being able to solo the league spamming URFQUAKE
>Fun
>>
One piece based e4/gym leaders? Oooo this sound fun given the possibilities.

Garp for old e4 member. Dragon for strong post game challenger, shikubai too. ...Doffy for evil team admin!
>>
>>26582253
>Implying the champion isn't the amalgamated ghost of all who died on-board the Arizona
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.