[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> HEY GUYS, IS MYSTERIOUS > HEY DUDES, IS AN IMPORTANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1464872701239.jpg (171KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464872701239.jpg
171KB, 1136x640px
> HEY GUYS, IS MYSTERIOUS
> HEY DUDES, IS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER

Why Game Freak is so stupid and spoiled its own game?
>>
It's a fucking children's game.
Love how storyshitters think story is important at all.
>>
>>26571588
they knew who plays pokemon, so they decided to reveal new waifu to make men more likely to buy game.
>>
>>26571588
So not the rival with the stronger starter, right? It's what people seemed to want but probably not the case anymore.

we meet again, opposite-gendered rival
>>
>>26571588
This doesn't spoil shit, we don't even know what makes her mysterious.
>>
>>26572236
It's mysterious how she's so pale when she lives on a tropical island.
>>
>>26571588
I'm glad that we getting a Barry-like rival (who was one of better friendly rival) and the more mysterious rival.
>>
>>26572170
She could still get the opposite starter. We now somebody does since it shows up seen in the dex. Even if she doesn't like to battle, doesn't mean she won't. There've been many characters who do that
>>
>>26571588
Lillie a cute. CUTE!!
>>
You guys have to understand that Gamefreak is incapable of writing a good plot.

It's probably not going to be a well thought out twist anyway, so hinting at it won't do any bad.
>>
>>26572304
It just doesn't make sense to me personally to hit up the SOOOO MYSTERIOUS angle if she's just going to turn out to be another rival. TPCi and GF arent exactly known for subtlety. Trailers didn't focus on her in the same way they did Hau either. I don't think there's any reason to keep it a secret if she did have the stronger starter, but there is if it belongs to another character.
>>
>:<
>>
>>26572270

she wears that hat a lot
>>
>>26572354
I think the "rival" thing is something that we as a fanbase have mostly come up with as a label when there really isn't any strict definition narrow enough that there'd be any reason she wouldn't be able to take the starter and be someone you battle a few times as you take the league challenge. Just because there's never been a rival as we think of them play a story role like that doesn't mean they couldn't. It doesn't even really seem that strange to me. There've been stranger inclusions revealed just today.

Also I feel like trailers, at least this one and the ifnormation surrounding it, treated them equally. Lillie will have story importance she was revealed later so that makes sense. It hasn't been said she takes the stronger starter buti t hasn't been said Hau takes the weaker one, we just know. I think the bigger idication that she doesn't take it is we haven't seen her battle (in tandem with the factoid that she doesn't like to battle) rather than any reason that it doesn't "feel" right or because a rival for some reasn can't be part of the greater plot.
>>
>>26571588

She's gonna be as important as Fennel.
>>
>>26571588
>mysterious girl
>region based on hawaii a place of human sacrifices

she must be sacrificed to awaken the legendary pokemon
>>
>>26572559
No no no no no no god no
>>
File: peridot yes yes yes.gif (2MB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
peridot yes yes yes.gif
2MB, 540x401px
>>26572559
>>26573836
>>
>>26571588
I dunno..... Her description says she doesn't like making her pokémon fight, so I doubt she's the champion or evil team leader or anything. (Plus, she's the same age as you....) I don't know what her role in the story could even be.
>>
>>26571588
Isn't that the girl from kill la kill
>>
>>26572128

Maybe Game Freak is less dense than originally thought...
>>
>>26576111
I'm trying very hard to figure out which girl from KlK you think Lillie looks like.
>>
>>26571588
God damn the leaks were right
>>
>>26576387
Maybe Nui? That's my best guess.
>>
>>26576074
The shot here shows in her front of the bridge that appears to be a ruins like where the legendary was first shown. I'm guessing she's associated with them somehow and maybe the evil team wants to take advantage of her.
>>
>>26571588
>top waifu is important

Damn you GF, now I have a reason to play the game.
>>
>>26572559
That would be fantastic. A fate any and all mysterious waif/waifu type characters deserve.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.