[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing we'll never get more than 100 new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: the hype is over.jpg (71KB, 875x368px) Image search: [Google]
the hype is over.jpg
71KB, 875x368px
How does it feel knowing we'll never get more than 100 new Pokémon ever again? We might actually get LESS new Pokémon than X/Y... What a fucking joke!
>>
ok
>>
>>26571378
Doduo pic is fake

>implying this doesn't just mean a bigger regional dex
>>
>>26571378
The Doduo image was a fake.
>>
>>26571378
How do you know this?

The "nothing but rare" might imply that the non-alola mons are rare, meaning the majority are alolamons
>>
Something tells me that Luvdisc is pure decoration.

That Blastoise was just part of the development phase and no way is that part of the Regional Dex, fuck off.

I assume Meowth will act like the Machoke Movers in ORAS even though it was indeed part of the Dex

You're right on the Slowpoke and Doduo thing though, you also missed a Gengar. Still doesn't mean there won't be new Pokemon, just means old ones are returning. What a shocker.

TL;DR fuck off
>>
The new region looks amazing, I'll be satisfied with at LEAST 90.
Though I of course want more, I don't want to keep my expectations too high.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 840x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 840x802px
>>26571378
>Dodou fake AGAIN
>Returning Pokemon = No New Pokemon when it's only been the case in one game
>>
>>26571378
We already knew it, faggot
GF stated they'd make less new mon in each gen in order to avoid reaching 1,000 to fast
>>
NONE of those Pokemon are confirmed obtainable through wild battles, though. They're all overworld decor.
>>
File: 521.png (50KB, 379x339px) Image search: [Google]
521.png
50KB, 379x339px
>>26571378
Depends.
Does less new monsters mean more monsters of substance and less gutter trash, abandoned by the third route?
If so then I'm all for it.
>>
>>26571496
PROOVE IT DESU
>>
I'd like it if Meowth was in the regional dex. Not that I care that much about the line, but the last time it was in a regional dex was Johto.
>>
>>26571531
>Salamance
>Gengar
>>
>>26571378
Less than 100 new Pokémon = No Buy!
>>
>>26571601
Those are trainer battles, not wild. Dipshit.
>>
>>26571787
>trainers using Pokemon which aren't in the regional dex

This is some awful bait. I don't agree with the old Pokemon = not many new Pokemon thing, but this is just fucking stupid.
>>
It will be around 20-30, but /vp/ will still defend it just like it does Kalos
>b-b-but gen 6 introduced based Megas!
>b-b-but gen 7 introduced based synchro!
>>
>>26571601
>it's impossible for GF to make a scenario in which the legends fight a chosen non alola mon.
>>
>>26571436
"Nothing but rare Pokemon"
That means we are getting nothing but gen 1 Pokemon, no new ones.
>>
>>26571378
How does it feel knowing that this means nothing and that you have autism? :^)
>>
>>26571825
>It will be around 20-30
What? Where the fuck are people getting these numbers? You say the people defending Game freak are delusional when you are the one making up fake numbers.
>>
>>26571378
it feels pretty damn good considering most people hated you only had gen V mons available on the main story, now i can use some decent mons like charizard or nidoking in my run fuck yeah
stop being a contrarian piece of shit
>>
>>26573582
That's right, because you must have either old pokemon or new pokemon, there is literally no possible way that you could have both in one game.
>>
>>26573651
there is, see any other gen that is not 5
but according to retarded op, there is no way
>>
>>26571378
Last time GF did over 100 news, people bitched because "NOT MUH BROS".

So... It's a lose-lose for Game Freak. No matter what they do, people will complain.
>>
>>26573878
especially in this shithole called /vp/ full of contrarians and entitled neckbeards that complain about fucking everything
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.