[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that all of the water outside of the red circles isnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ddd.jpg (191KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
191KB, 1138x640px
Reminder that all of the water outside of the red circles isnt surfable and will be crossed by ship through cutscenes
>>
good
>>
Why would you want to have to surf all that water anyway?
>>
>1 fewer HM to finagle my team around
This is a good thing.
>>
>mfw there are people who thought the darker water were dive spot
>>
>>26567244
>Surfing through all that ocean

Wouldn't dare dream it, I already dropped enough money on Max Repels since the last few times. Unless they up the variety of surface encounters, I'm happy to stay in the lagoons.
>>
>>26567575
>implyong Rotom wont also be your all purpose HM slave
>>
>>26568774
Would've been cool if you could control a ship that, unlike surf, would have little to no wild encounters
>>
>>26567244
so, we get surf on that third island, up until that point is not required to have it
>>
File: 1456499702822d.jpg (29KB, 528x444px) Image search: [Google]
1456499702822d.jpg
29KB, 528x444px
>>26568822
A good thing it's the case then
>>
File: Rush_Adventure_Blast_Off.png (277KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
Rush_Adventure_Blast_Off.png
277KB, 599x448px
Mark my words, you won't surf in the big parts of the ocean but there WILL be a travel gimmick. Surfboard, boat, speedboat, jet ski (or even a variety, with upgrades and whatnot), something like that will become this games version of Soaring only not optional. Soaring doesn't return in any capacity.

I am 110% confident with this statement
>>
File: muhjik baot.png (22KB, 566x239px) Image search: [Google]
muhjik baot.png
22KB, 566x239px
>>26568822

If they do get there I would expect some kind of wild encounter mechanic, probably in the vein of "pokemon leap onto your little yatch".

I mean if a galley with eight epic-level wizard-warior-cleric-knights on board can get repeatedly accosted by some jellyfish and squid, the same is probably true of any trainer with a small personal boat.

Also that'll allow you to Dive in those deep spots, park your boat halfway and jump in.
>>
>>26567244
The map of the region that Kukui shows you shows light blue, contrast with dark blue. Tell me this, why would they bother with that if you couldn't surf there period?
There will likely be boats to bring you to each place but I believe there will be optional open surfing involved. Also take note of the artwork map in the top left island. The beach, which we have seen the player characters go to, is not fenced off by rocks. That seems to imply surfing capability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3Cs7WyAxE
>>
>>26567244
Perfect.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.