[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Serebii has never been wrong >Age is just a number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x151px
>Serebii has never been wrong
>Age is just a number
>The anime is good
>>
>Serebii has never been wrong
As of recently, they haven't gotten any detail wrong, not that I know of.
>Age is just a number
Ol Pedophile Sayin'
>The Anime is Good
No anime is good
>>
File: image.gif (124KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
124KB, 300x239px
>>26563953
>As of recently
>>
>>26564199
By that he means in the past like 8 years. The last thing he got wrong was during the D/P Hype season.

>Meanwhile, at Pomf's house
>>
>>26564199
That's not what backpedaling means, but he is moving the goalpost.
>>
>current year
>using serebii just because
>hating on bulbapedia for literally no reason
>>
>>26564240
We hate bulbapedia because the moron who runs it doesn't bother to fact check news and is a self admitted pedophile.
>>
>>26564222
>He has gotten things wrong as late as pre-XY with reporting Yveltal as Dragon/Dark or some shit.
And of course, his speculation and patternfagging is wrong frequently.
>>
>>26564273
speculation is harmless. Claiming something that is fake is legit is a problem.

Also the pre XY "Dragon Dark" thing was Pomf. Not Merrick.
>>
>>26564304
Merrick did post the fake Calem art. He also used a rom for Black and White and hought the first battle was not supposed to give experience.
>>
>>26564270
So, it has actually nothing to do with content?
>>
File: serebii xy mistake.png (435KB, 853x596px) Image search: [Google]
serebii xy mistake.png
435KB, 853x596px
>>26564304
This looks pretty much likes Serebii's layout to me.
Not to mention the "first battle doesn't give exp" fluke from BW.
>>
>>26564270
>we
>implying is not only you
>hating pedophiles
>>
>>26564391
>Doesn't bother to fact check news
>>
>>26564411
>news
>twitter posts
>actual content
Do you watch ESPN too much?
>>
File: 1464295501505.jpg (48KB, 470x475px) Image search: [Google]
1464295501505.jpg
48KB, 470x475px
>>26563854
>image.jpg

Fucking coward. Shitposting with your iphone.
>>
You know Pomf, if you're looking for actual feedback on how to improve your site and compete with Serebii, I simply like how Serebii looks and navigates better. The black and green color scheme is pretty visually appealing, and when I go to Bulba I typically am looking for info on a specific Pokemon and it's easier to get that information from Serebii due to the organization of the site and the Pokemon's page. It's not about news or speed or anything like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.