[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ is it sometimes ok to cry when you lose in ranked 3s? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1455407735180.jpg (9KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455407735180.jpg
9KB, 261x200px
/vp/ is it sometimes ok to cry when you lose in ranked 3s?
i was playing earlier and was about to win but this fucking chink was naturally using a cheap goddamn klefki and confused my garchomp all day when it should have been a surefire victory.

i ended up smashing my 3ds and breaking my mirror because i couldnt stop thinking that this shitter chink was sitting at home laughing at me all because he got lucky with some cheap set of fucking keys holy shit i hate klefki so much when the fuck is gamefreak going to remove it from the game completely? i'm dead serious

gonna cut it here, i need to cooldown again because just writing this has made my blood pressure shoot up and i think im going to go punch a wall. idc if you laugh i need to vent.
>>
>>26563442
Get good.
>>
>>26563442
So you got so angry about losing a meaningless game in a luck based children's rpg that you broke a $200 device
>>
>>26563442
No wonder you lost, you're a racist.
>>
File: 1464548883768.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1464548883768.png
10KB, 407x416px
>>26563442
The problem is you, anon.
>>
>>26563442
Rekt by a fucking keychain
>>
Substitute, espeon, magic guard clefable.

There are many solutions, just git gud
>>
File: 1457075414147.png (52KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1457075414147.png
52KB, 150x150px
/vp/ is it sometimes ok to cry when you lose in ranked 3s?
i was playing earlier and was about to win but this fucking chink was naturally using a cheap goddamn ferrothorn and leech seeded my azumarill all day when it should have been a surefire victory.

i ended up smashing my 3ds and breaking my mirror because i couldnt stop thinking that this shitter chink was sitting at home laughing at me all because he got lucky with some cheap set of fucking spikes holy shit i hate ferrothorn so much when the fuck is gamefreak going to remove it from the game completely? i'm dead serious

gonna cut it here, i need to cooldown again because just writing this has made my blood pressure shoot up and i think im going to go punch a wall. idc if you laugh i need to vent.
>>
>>26563442
>is it sometimes ok to cry
Only if you're a woman.
>>
>>26563442
see >>26563470 and then hang yourself.
>>
>>26563442
I make evasion battle spot teams just to make people like you cry and scream and post to tumblr. I do, in fact, sit there and laugh after the d/c. You should probably chill out, though. You're making me feel kind of bad...
>>
File: shiny_klefki.gif (1014KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
shiny_klefki.gif
1014KB, 320x239px
>>26563442
>sucking at a kids game
Literally git gud
>>
>>26563442
Bullshit
>>
>>26564264
I still can't get over what a stupid concept for a pokemon this is
>>
>>26564394
>Stupid concept
>OU
>>
>>26564394
Its a Fairy-type thats based on a french fairy-tale gremlin/goblin that steals things that were, in reality, misplaced forgetfully.
Thats no different than Sableye or Banette.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.