[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While X/Y's schedule wasn't identical to Sun/Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

While X/Y's schedule wasn't identical to Sun/Moon, it's worth reminding that it took a while for them to jump right into large reveals and instead spent a few months being mysterious with teasers on important features. February had Sylveon and strongly hinted at a new type and then March/April focused on the Mewtwo form which they gave no details on. Fairies and megas then ended up being the two biggest talking points of X/Y.

Basically I would not be surprised if tonight's news focuses on teasing something similar (presumably, the "synchro evolution" shit or something to do with Zygarde's potential involvement) rather than a standard reveal of a bunch of early route mons and trainer art like most people are expecting.
>>
>synchro

Kill this meme.
>>
>>26562546
>Synchro
It's the most anime thing they've ever done in the anime, and mostly serves to give a mega to Ash's signature Pokemon, which doesn't have a mega. There's no way it would be put into the games.
>>
Yeah, we already had that 5 month timesink back in oct 2015
>>
>>26562705
Come if someone in 2012 would told you that you will be able to achieve super form of your Pokemon by having a strong bond and by using a stone in your ring/bangle would you think its real?
>>
>>26562705
>same colour scheme as Eternal Floette
>AZ and Ash both have a special connection with them
It's going to happen and you're going to like it
>>
>>26562874
No. But Synchro is too similar to Mega Evolution.
>>
>>26563003
So is Primal Reversion. But that exists just fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.