[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's juvenile but... Post fanbases that have put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Rowlet.png (619KB, 784x719px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet.png
619KB, 784x719px
I know it's juvenile but...
Post fanbases that have put you off of a Pokemon.

For me it's Rowlet. Goddamn fucking tumblr and twitter crowd have just killed it for me. Shame, I really liked it.

Litten crowd, room for one more? Don't worry, I'm fine with you being degenerates.
>>
What are you even doing interacting with these people anyway, anon?

Rowlet is cute and no faggot is going to change that. Although I'm surprised you're not turned off by the "it's lit, f.a.m! xD" crowd.
>>
>getting your tastes affected from what other people says
Not liking a Pokémon because it's fan base it's stupid as fuck, if you like it, you like it, and that's it
I personally love zoroark as a Pokémon because i always loved agile-look Pokémons and I love it's ilusión power, but I fucking hate furries with my life, even so I'm not gonna stop loving zoroark just because I hate 99% of its fan base
>>
>>26561306
>What are you even doing interacting with these people anyway, anon?
I'm not, I see that shit getting posted on here.

In particular that picture of those 3 faggots cosplaying as the starters with guy who is Rowlet being tumblr personified
>>
File: CiIntv3VEAEOyum.png orig.png (552KB, 1368x1126px) Image search: [Google]
CiIntv3VEAEOyum.png orig.png
552KB, 1368x1126px
>>26561224
Same, the Rowlet spam is annoying, i'm obsessed with Poplio now.
>>
>getting your opinions based of the interests of other people
get yourself a personality while you're at it please
>>
>>26561337
The only stater I see spammed here is popplio fags trying to defend their ugly starter.
>>
>>26561224
If fanbases determine how you feel about things, how the fuck can you even be playing Pokemon in general?

Pokemon is the original friendship is magic.
>>
>>26561224
>I don't like people who like X, so I don't like X!
Holy shit, just ignore them.

>>26561343
this
>>
>>26561374
I'm not easily triggered.
Tumblrfags have took the little bowtie owl and made it look like some hipster fuck in my mind. It can't be helped.

Even the furry crowd has no effect on making me dislike pokemon.
>>
>>26561336
>not being able to ignore a picture of normalfags being retarded
>>
>>26561396
Stop browsing tumblr, then. Sounds to me that you're either really obsessed with what goes on on tumblr or you've decided to be anti-Rowlet from the get go and are grasping at the flimsiest excuses.
>>
File: QLRKr.gif (2MB, 395x350px) Image search: [Google]
QLRKr.gif
2MB, 395x350px
>>26561224
>I hate something because others like it.
You will fit right in.
>>
>>26561224
Are you this easily swayed faggot? Do you stop listening to albums because someone you dislike likes it?

I too remember being 12 years old
>>
>>26561396
Almost all fanart I've seen of Rowlet portrays it as happy, cute and clueless with occasionally being bullied by the other two starters.

How you got the impression Rowlet is a hipster is a complete mystery.
>>
File: 1462921859130.jpg (10KB, 337x399px) Image search: [Google]
1462921859130.jpg
10KB, 337x399px
Kill yourself, OP
>>
>>26561438
>>26561596
>>26561643
>>26561675

>Getting triggered by me getting triggered
Settle down, autismos.

>>26561633
It's not because they like it, it's because they tumblr it the fuck up.
>>
>>26561683
Then don't be a fucking moron
>>
If anything it's the Popplio fags that turn me off of it.

It's obviously the worst starter out the gate, but has the most potential to become great. Litten walks a very fine line between being pretty good to becoming bipedal trash.

But Rowlet is the best starter from the start, and while its evolutions will likely make it average, it is objectively the best design for just the first form. And that's as a Litten fag.
>>
File: rabbit-hood-1.png (254KB, 362x267px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-hood-1.png
254KB, 362x267px
>>26561683
We found the king of the degenerates.
>>
All fanbases are fucking retarded. I still like rowlett even though I've literally never picked a grass starter before
>>
>>26561683
>make a thread about disliking a design for reasons unrelated to the design
>acknowledge it's juvenile behavior
>still get assblasted when people mock you
>>
File: IMG_20160510_204032.jpg (51KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_204032.jpg
51KB, 600x700px
As long as social media gives us qt fanart of it I don't give a shit. Now furries like foxfags I can't deal with.
>>
>>26563807
>are you triggered
>sorry if I triggered you

These are the new "I was just pretending to be retarded". It's been this way for a while now.
>>
Tumblr likes Pokemon, guess that means I hate Pokemon now. So long, /vp/, it was nice knowing you.
>>
I'll bite, OP.

Fuckers who keep jerking Charizard off have kind of made me resent it. Without MUH MEGAS it's lackluster gameplaywise AND design wise, and it's literally GF's poster child to try to appeal to people who have long since moved on from Pokemon, eg. giving it TWO MEGAS in X/Y and screaming "look guys, we're relevant!". At this point I feel like its main fanbase comes from furries, nostalgiafags and literal children.

It's far from my least favorite mon but the fans have left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.