[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing my 3DS in bed >just started Black Nuzlocke run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1358207596473.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1358207596473.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
>playing my 3DS in bed
>just started Black Nuzlocke run
>my level 8 Tepig with half HP gets crit hit by level 4 Patrat
>mfw
>turn off 3DS and toss on ground
>hear splash
>remember I have a cup of water on the ground
>get out of bed and turn light on
>my 3DS is submerged in water
>still turns on, but screen is not bright and the touch screen flickers on and off
>tfw a Patrat just cost me $100
>>
>>26561060
Your deserve it for being an angry little faggot
>>
>>26561060
Jesus Christ, anon, just restart. You were maybe an hour into the game at most.
>>
>>26561060
dumb fuck alert
>>
>>26561060
>playing worst games
>>
>>26561097
>calmly tossing DS onto floor
>angry
k

>>26561128
>an hour
>lvl 7 Tepig
more like 15 minutes
>>
>>26561060
Nice blog.
>>
>>26561193
>tossing a video game system or control because you're upset
>never not autistic
>>
>>26561060
Fucking unovabortions
>>
>>26561205
do you know what "toss" means

>you're autistic unless you place you device firmly on a surface, making sure not to take you hand off of the device until it is securly at rest

are you sure you're not the autist
>>
You do realize turning it on again was the worst thing you could ever do right? You bridge literally everything the water comes in contact with.

Try to unscrew it etc and allow as much of its surface area to be exposed as you can. Don't take it apart to the point you can't go back. Place it in a bucket of dry rice with a lid. Wait a few days and THEN turn it on.

Never ever ever ever fucking turn electronics on when they're wet. If they're still on, force it off by holding the power button.
>>
I spilled my SunnyD beverage all over my 3DS a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for reminding me, OP.
>>
>>26561217
Not even that guy but if you aren't placing your expensive electronics onto surfaces, you earn it when shit breaks. Why the fuck would you toss a game system onto any surface ever? That shit is expensive and fragile. What the fuck.

>"I tossed this $150 glass vase onto the shelf and it fell off and broke. FML"
You're retarded. You burned that money. You did it with your shitty habit.

Have some fucking respect for yourself and your possesions.
>>
>>26561217
I don't give a shit how you set you're 3DS down. I didn't even mention it. Tossing or throwing your 3DS onto the ground BECAUSE YOU'RE UPSET is autistic. Don't fool yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.