[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't enjoy Unova the first time around. Honestly, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: farfetchdevolvedintoatastymeal.jpg (169KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
farfetchdevolvedintoatastymeal.jpg
169KB, 500x377px
I didn't enjoy Unova the first time around. Honestly, I can't even remember anything from BW2.

That said, I'm looking to play one of them again. Which is the better game--Black or Black 2?
>>
>>26549577
Both are equally ok.
>>
Story: Black.
Amount of Pokémon: Black 2.
>>
>>26549577
BW2, at least it has more than just Unovamons

I didn't enjoy my Unova experience either and regard it as the worst point in the series with chronological game advancements in mind. BW2 at least has a better dex and stuff like the PWT. I tried replaying White the other day and lost interest after Elesa/4th gym.
>>
BW2 is far better. The only thing BW1 might have over it is the story is "better" but revisiting it lately and refreshing myself on more of the little details made me dislike the story even more than I used to.
>>
>>26549577
>BW: Hang on, I know you just walked 3 steps, but we have to interrupt your journey for some asinine bullshit, also your Rivals use you as a measuring stick as to how horribly they suck.
>BW2: Eh fuck it, just don't go into the areas where the wild pokemon will rape you. Also have a decent Rival who sees you as an ally and friend rather than a metric to his own self worth.

BW2 is far superior.
>>
>i never played the game the post
>>
>>26549693
>as a measuring stick as to how horribly they suck

That's just Cheren who's even worse than the four stooges of Kalos, Bianca was okay.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.