[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hoenniggers and their accompanying flygonfags will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1464547602243.png (75KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1464547602243.png
75KB, 500x365px
>hoenniggers and their accompanying flygonfags will never leave this board
>>
>>26536895
>neither will titoposters
>>
> uses overused meme
>>
File: image.gif (21KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21KB, 470x470px
>>26537009
>>
>>26536997
>>26537009
Better than that stupid fake clown mon
>>
File: 1433160322922.jpg (96KB, 1018x727px) Image search: [Google]
1433160322922.jpg
96KB, 1018x727px
>tfw you love gen3 without being autistic about it but have to see the constant posts of people perpetuating the hoennigger boogeyman.
>>
>>26537013
They're both overused.
>>
>>26537023

Don't worry, they exist for every generation.
>>
>>26538218
Except johtofags it feels like (unless you count HGSS)
>>
>>26537023
I've seen an insult for everything but Johto.
>Genwunner
>???
>Hoennbaby
>Sinnohfetus
>Unovabortion
>Underage

I honestly don't see a reason to insult Johto lovers. As a Hoennbaby and Sinnohfetus there's little reason to shit on Johto.

>>26538260
Nevermind
>>
>>26538334
It's Johtoddlers and XYgotes senpai
>>
File: 1442608212694.gif (1MB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442608212694.gif
1MB, 240x281px
>tfw I like every region except for Kalos, even the dreaded Kanto boogeyman, but I can't say a single good or bad thing about any of these regions without either being called a genwunner, a Hoennigger or an underage
I fucking hate this place. There's no winning with you people
>>
>>26536895
I've been posting here since 2012 and have barely ever seen anyone posting about hoenn being the best gen. On the other hand, I see about 5 threads a day insisting gen 5 is the best gen and all other gens pale in comparison. Unovabortions are easily the worst shitposters on this board, yet nobody ever seems to address this.
>>
>>26538404
I appreciate the descent into infancy. XYgote is 10/10. What are SMfags gonna be? Pullolouts?
>>
>>26536895
>hoenniggers never even existed
>ORAS was universally shat on when released
>people still acknowledge Emerald was good
>skip a few months, sinnohoes and johtoddlers invaded the board
>shit on anything hoenn related
>shill Gen 7 because it'll have Gen 4 remakes
>>
>>26538464
>shill Gen 7 because it'll have Gen 4 remakes
that doesn't sound correct to me
>>
>>26538428
It wasn't like this before. Gen 4 defense squad got old enough to discover 4chan and are shitting on other regions. Haven't you seen the increase in "Pokemon following you return when" threads?
>>
>>26538435
SMegmas.
>>
>>26538488
No, you're being just as bad as them by scapegoating it onto Gen 4 fags specifically, I've seen similar shit from Unovafags, Hoennfags AND Johtofags over the last year. Don't go acting like it's the fans of one specific region that do this, it goes in cycles.
>>
>>26538483
Doesn't happen as often as shitting on Hoenn, but it's happened multiple times before.
>>
File: 1429645766772.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1429645766772.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>26538495
>>
>>26538552
What I meant to say is, Sinnohfags are idiots if they believe Gen 7 is going to have a Sinnoh remake. I mean, aside from the telling signs in ORAS that they scarcely wanted to do a remake at all (all of the returning content turned to shit, the only good stuff was all of the brand new content bar Zinnia), the 3DS will surely be replaced or at least fading into obscurity in a year or two. Plus from a marketing point of view it makes sense that they do a remake two console generations after the original instead of two Pokemon generations (hence no remakes in Gen 5)
>>
>>26538404
>>26538334
Gen 6 is Kalosperm. Everyone apart from genwunners is named after their respective region.
>>
File: furai.png (1MB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
furai.png
1MB, 800x1600px
>>26536895
there is literally nothing wrong with liking flygon
>>
>>26538640
It looks like shit. Even the fanart can't save it.
>>
>>26538694
shit taste
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>26538524
Yes, it goes in cycles, but the Gen 4 fag cycle is /vp/'s ice age.
Ever since HGSS was dethroned as majorly accepted best game, when BW2 came out, some people have started to shit on Unova more than ever. Literally DOZENS of features don't matter because HGSS had a Kanto with route levels fucked, a copy of Platinum's Battle Frontier, following Pokemon, sport minigames and a Safari that you have to wait months to get what you want. As a competitor for 3rd best game, Emerald was regarded as shit by Gen 4 shills.
Then Kalos was released, but didn't cause much shitstorm. It was a boring time in /vp/, and the Hoenn confirmed memes were probably the biggest shitpost at the time. Obviously hoennbabies got shit at that point, but most people jumped on the ORAS hypetrain when it was announced.
ORAS came out and it was an universal disappointment. However, most people agree that new features like soaring, dex nav, mystery islands, super secret bases, better bottom screen, less handholding (giving an OU Mega Latios as opposed to an Uber Mega Lucario), a better battle maison area, equally shit postgame story, etc. make ORAS way better than XY, but certain Hoenn haters are adamant that customization and roller skates makes Kalos way better.

If those aren't Gen 4 shills, I don't know what they are.
>>
>>26538852
>but certain Hoenn haters are adamant that customization and roller skates makes Kalos way better.

But I'm a Gen 2'er anon.
Hoenn has just always been a disappointment to me.
>>
>>26538583
Fair enough.
Do you think Gen 7 will have a third game, Sun 2 and Moon 2 or maybe even Pokemon Z?
>>
>>26538917
Why? Gen 2 fans dislike Hoenn en masse.
Is it because of no backwards compatibility?
>>
File: 412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>26538943
Not him, but I have been a Pokemon fan since day 1 (western release at least). To my knowledge - and truthfully, I had the same opinion back in the day - Ruby and Sapphire came out during a period where so-called "Pokemania" was dying down due to the downturn of quality in the merchandise among other things (such as the fanbase hitting their edgy 13-year old phase). This combined with lack of backwards compatibility, plus the fact that Ruby/Sapphire were the first games in the series to remove major features (day and night being one of the highly cited examples) created a general air of discontent among "original fans" where Hoenn is concerned.

Personally I've gotten over it now, I love Emerald, I've loved every gen since (bar 6) and I realize as an adult (and a gamedev myself) that it was never realistic for them to keep adding features without trimming away the fat. Still, for many people, Generation 3 represented their first major disappointment with the Pokemon brand, which is something that will stick with them for a long time
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.